Movelite xl mudwall eyelets? (1 Viewer)

tarmacsurfer2000

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Funster No
Morning all.

We put up our spangly new awning yesterday to test it out before we go away on our jollies and noticed that the instructions on the box (more of a warning notice really) said 'Do not peg the tent out with the mudwall eyelets' hmmmm surely you have to do this by pegging through the outer and then the coresponding eyelet on the ground sheet??

Help :Doh::Doh::Doh: please anyone :Blush:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

I have a Movelite XL ..

The awning should first be pegged out using the rubber bungees around the walls , the mud wall should then be pegged in such a manner that it isn't under stress, this allows the walls to move when the wind is blowing without tearing the mud wall..

Hope that makes sense..

JIm

OP
OP
tarmacsurfer2000

tarmacsurfer2000

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Funster No
Cheers Jim...

that makes perfect sense thank you:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
when i put an awning up i peg out using the rubber bungees, then go inside and place the mudwall curving inwards so you have some slack then you can either peg it down if its going to be a bit windy (i usually just do the corners and one in the middle) or just place your groundsheet over the turned in edge of the mudwall

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
when i put an awning up i peg out using the rubber bungees, then go inside and place the mudwall curving inwards so you have some slack then you can either peg it down if its going to be a bit windy (i usually just do the corners and one in the middle) or just place your groundsheet over the turned in edge of the mudwall

Hi

Are you talking about a Movelite XL ?

If so .. I don't know how that's possible.. the wall bungs are on the inside of the mud wall.. how can you then peg the mud wall down inside ?

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back