Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
This is yet another Bash the Brits in Spain.

There are thousands of vehicles from other countries in Spain that are not street legal and have outstanding tickets against them, but no one ever mentions them.

I expect the Ukrainians, Poles, Russians, Rumanians, etc, etc, etc, will continue to get away with it, whilst the Brits will keep getting pulled over, because of an agreement with a UK Government, who doesn't even have the balls, to confront and fine, all the illegal foreign trucks and cars on it's own roads.

Pete.:Cool:

Last edited:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
the company that has this agreement with other countries is based in london, they will chase brits for offences in most of europe, and have stated if offences by europeans are commited over here and the council/police ask them they will chase them through similar compaines in the other countries. This was discussed on here the other week. Apparently the french have not used this service yet

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I did like the comment about thousands of Brits on holiday returning home unaware that they have broken the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you be unaware, that you have broken the law?????????

If you are unaware that you have broken the law then the authorities are unaware as well, so no problem.

Before anyone says that they didn't know that they had been flashed by a camera, I would say you would have to be either p****d or blind or both, not to notice.

PS. Am I to expect a copy of the front camera shot I got recently in Germany? If so I hope it's flattering, as I need an ego boost.

Pete:Cool:

Last edited:

thesonya

Free Member
Jul 23, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
good, thanks for sharing