MOTORHOMING SCUM at Stratford Show

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ingram, Jun 10, 2010.

1. ingram

ingram Read Only Funster

Yes, they do exist.
    Monday morning, a THIEVING SCROTE stole my Fiamma Levelling Ramps.

I drove off our pitch in the 'Clubs' area, to the Elsan dump, leaving grey water bottle, step, doormat, trays of plants from garden centre, rubbish bag and our Levelling Ramps. Only gone less than ten minutes and the THIEVING SCUM, stole our ramps.

If your 'partner' or someone you were camped with returned to their pitch with some STOLEN RAMPS he is a THIEVING SCUM and would you please tell him that he is a THIEVING SCUM *every* time you see him..... thanks.

One of my friends, pitched a few yards away, did see a 'dog walker' in the vicinity but didn't see the THEFT. He was busy packing his stuff away and wasn't looking out for THIEVING SCUMBAGS, so the THIEVING SCROTE may have been seen with a pair of STOLEN ramps *and* a dog.

Harvey

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi Harvey, exactly where were you parked up?

3. john+julie

john+julie Read Only Funster

Any possibility that it might have looked like you had just dumped that stuff there, especially as there was a bag of rubbish with it, it has happened while weve caravaned some 1 has decided that some stuff was no longer needed and just drove off and left it

4. vwalan

vwalan Funster

they are every where .we were once at a vw show at malvern ,someone stole a trike body from the back of my pickup. we did find it thrown over the fence later. it was slightly damaged but repairable. thousands of pounds of gear goes missing at the shows .speak to any trader .its a nightmare .and you think every one there should be an enthusiast.but there is an element that gets its kicks knicking. i you catch them you arent allowed to give em a good kicking ,shame. cheers alan.

5. ingram

ingram Read Only Funster

On the Frogs' pitch Jim. Between the 'West Wessex' and Burstners.

Harvey

6. ingram

ingram Read Only Funster

No! they were *stolen*. Any honest person thinking they may have been abandoned would have asked my friends pitched a few yards away .... wouldn't they?

7. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Should have parked up with the funsters. We had a fence around our pitch, 24 hour security and you could only get in or out if you were wearing a Funster badge:BigGrin::BigGrin:

8. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

don't forget the Doberman guard dog and the ex army security,,,, that Rex might look harmless when sat down but,,,,,,, oh and then there were all the kids armed with water guns., nasty looking lot....

In honesty though, I am shocked ot hear that. as said, could it not be plausible that some one thought you had left and picked them up?

9. Moosehead

Moosehead Read Only Funster

If this had happened on say the Saturday then I would deffinitely say theft but as it was Monday and the site was emptying with everyone left or leaving then I would be more likely to put it down to someone thinking you had left them behind.

10. ingram

ingram Read Only Funster

No! they were *stolen*. Any honest person thinking they may have been abandoned would have asked my friends pitched a few yards away

11. Bryan

Bryan Read Only Funster

How would they have known they were your friends? They wouldn't, and so had no way of knowing that they could have asked them...

12. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

We did drop our guard for about an hour, when the Karaoke started......:Wink:....Sorry Jim we just couldn't keep them out.:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

That's the best thing about camping with the funsters, there's always someone awake keeping an eye out, even if its JJ watching TV half the night.:BigGrin: Bob.

13. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

Had the same thing happen to our Metal steps a few years ago....

Left them in the middle of the pitch with a Reg number "Pitch occupied" sign attached and came back to find they were gone...

Found them 2 pitches up and...when approached...the person who had rented the motorhome was very indignant and on the point of arguing they were theirs until.......

I turned them over to reveal our Reg Number and postcode on the bottom....:Angry:

Hope you find the Thieving........

14. ingram

ingram Read Only Funster

What utter nonsense!

15. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

Im glad I was working now, ...........

Your not happy are you!

16. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Oooh get her

17. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

:boxing::boxing:

18. chesterfield hooligan

chesterfield hooligan Funster

:Rofl1::Rofl1: Brilliant :Rofl1::Rofl1:

19. buttons

buttons Funster

[FONT=&quot]I think I sore a white jack Russell running off with something yellow in his mouth. [/FONT]Could this have been one of your ramps.:tears:

20. ddavewoods

ddavewoods Read Only Funster

Its a shame, when I was a kid you could leave your front door open with your wallet on the sideboard and no one would nick em, well thats what my dad said.

seriously though, it is a shame that you cant leave things for a moment without someone with a DOG pinching them.