Motorhomes Repaired Dargate (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Ci Mizar Gtl
Exp
Hi, anybody have any experience dealing with Motorhomes Repaired in Dargate near Whitstable? Thinking about using this company for various repairs/maintenance/modifications purely for convienience as they are local to me but cannot find any mention of them by any of you guys. As I'm sure most of you are, I am quite precious regarding my motorhome and would really appreciate any feedback if anyone has dealt with them!

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
I had a rear bumper replaced by them a few years ago and the job went OK, not the most taxing of repairs though. I had bought the MH from a dealer with a split bumper and the replacement was not to hand, he set up the repair with Motorhomes Repaired and couriered the item to them, which they fitted promptly on a day we had arranged.

I have subsequently contacted them about a couple of jobs as they are fairly local to me. They refused to fit a Gaslow system because I was supplying the kit, taken from a previous MH but still well in date. I needed a fridge repair some time after and again they would not fit me in as they were too busy, though it was not a rush job and I was prepared to wait. The most helpful repairer I found was JC Leisure at Appledore, but they are quite a distance from Whitstable.

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
I ve seen the sign , but like you can found nothing about him, However I have used Graham Clarke on a couple of occasions, based in Herne Bay but works mobile, is Gas Certified, genuine guy, If you want some with premises TC Motorhomes are down at Reculver. I do know of another by the name of Neil" s on wheels also mobile gas and Alde ect 07919680814. He is based at Newington but fully mobile.
Hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Notski
Oct 5, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Ci Mizar Gtl
Exp
Thank you both for your recommendations in the area, very helpful as I found out that Motorhomes Repaired are only open Mon-Fri so cannot even get a quote without taking a day off work and believe they are very busy at the moment, so finding out about other alternatives is of much help!

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
I had two jobs done by the Graham Clarke mentioned above, I think he used to work at Fitts Caravans, which is where TC is now located.

I had to go to JC Leisure to get both of those jobs sorted out after Graham had done work on my MH.

The other option in the area is Choose Leisure, on the Ashford Road out of Canterbury, the old Brownhills site, but their workshop always seems to be too busy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back