Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Having just read some "blonde" jokes, which focus on their (assumed) weakness in the brain department, I got to wonder if there were any "motorhomer jokes" Funsters could come up with, based on our "weaknesses".

"How many motorhomers does it take to change a light bulb?"

"Only one... the others are dealing with their grey water issues."

Did you hear about the posh motorhomer who confused his aires with his graces?

JJ :cool:

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Well, I did find this:
waving campers.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
What do you call a motorhomer with a wooden head ?,

Edwood

Eric

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Here is a BAD joke. I have deleted all the German and Scandinavian name from my mobile fone because I want it to be Hans Free!!!:cry::cry:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
One for JJ.......If You want me to drive faster! Buy my Fuel.

Reactions: JJ
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
One with very long arms having just this morning changed a bulb.

Think ScotJimland did a post on changing his Hymer dip beam bulb the other day, you need arms like a gibbon and a second elbow is a must apparently :D

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
While on a trip in their motorhome, an elderly couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch. After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, and resumed their trip.

When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left her glasses on the table, and she didn't miss them until they had been driving about forty minutes. By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turn their motorhome around, in order to return to the restaurant to retrieve her glasses.

All the way back, the elderly husband became the classic grouchy old man. He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlessly during the entire return drive. The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. He just wouldn't let up one minute. To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant. As the woman got out of motorhome, and hurried inside to retrieve her glasses, the old man opened his window and yelled to her,

"While you're in there, you might as well get my hat and the credit card".

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
A couple from Kent decided to go to Benidorm to thaw out during one particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the very same motorhome park where they spent their 15th wedding anniversary a decade earlier.

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel dates. So, the husband left Kent alone with their motorhome. His wife would fly to join him the day after his arrival.

The husband checked into the motorhome park. To his surprise and delight there was an internet café next to the recreation room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, in doing so, he accidentally mis-typed one letter in her email address.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Devon, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who had died of a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor and saw the message on the computer screen:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. Everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. It’s really hot down here!

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
A husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children.
A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they
find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit
onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the
husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he
taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, 'Why don't you put a piece of
rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me
crazy.'
The blind man replies, 'If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR
stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up.'

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Cripey cripes Mr Mikescuba...

Where did you dig out this 2015 thread from?

JJ :cool:

I was looking for something else and came across it. Thought it needed rejuvenation.:whistle:

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
I used to have a postcard in my old caravan with two slugs following a snail along a pathway. One is saying to the other "bloody caravanners". I would love to find one like it to go in our Moho.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I used to have a postcard in my old caravan with two slugs following a snail along a pathway. One is saying to the other "bloody caravanners". I would love to find one like it to go in our Moho.
not the same, but in a similar vein:
animals-rv-recreational_vehicle-retire-retirement-snails-mbcn477_low.jpg

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
here you go

animals-snails-slug-caravan-holidays-vacations-abrn105_low.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back