MotorhomeFun | The Best Motorhome Club in the World (probably) (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
No doubt in my mind.. it is.. (y)

Just been browsing on the other channel .. long time since I looked in and it's like a ghost forum.. tumble weed blowing down the pages.. dust when you click on threads.. hardly anyone posting..

I'm not gloating.. far from it, I think it quite sad.. Facts was the first motorhome forum I joined back in 2003 .. sad to see how far it has gone downhill.. and I don't blame the members.. after all, they are just like most of us.. motorhome owners who have a passion for their hobby...

but there is clearly only one forum worth being in now... this one.. (y)

YukonJac

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
30yrs +
No doubt in my mind.. it is.. (y)

Just been browsing on the other channel .. long time since I looked in and it's like a ghost forum.. tumble weed blowing down the pages.. dust when you click on threads.. hardly anyone posting..

I'm not gloating.. far from it, I think it quite sad.. Facts was the first motorhome forum I joined back in 2003 .. sad to see how far it has gone downhill.. and I don't blame the members.. after all, they are just like most of us.. motorhome owners who have a passion for their hobby...

but there is clearly only one forum worth being in now... this one.. (y)

Well, me too. I joined Facts in 2006 and I thought it was the dogs *******! As a solo female motorhomer, I gleaned so much good advice, inspiration, encouragement and friendship from fellow members. Selling the forum to a commercial group abroad meant the total decline of it though, and then the few loudest, most obnoxious and no-life members took over the abandoned, un-moderated asylum and it started to feel constantly hostile. So tragic. Lot of good uns hanging on over there, but I'm too intimidated by the baddies to contribute anymore. A shame as I finally feel I've got some good motorhome experience to add. Ho hum. Glad we have Fun, and that Jim tries to keep it real!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Just remembered where I saw Brians brown hoodie!!!!!!!

alec-guinness-star-wars-obi-wan.jpg

Strong with Hilldweller, the Force is.(y)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Theirs a few forums that are ghost towns and can cost nearly ÂŁ20 and are not much good
this forum has life around it
bill(y)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Everything has a shelf life.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back