LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi been having some connection problems recently and noticed this. Motorhome Fun link used to have a red motorhome symbol now I have the T-mobile symbol you know the white square with the red T in it. Seems odd, any ideas anyone? :cry:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Strange I just noticed that my home page (MSN) has an HP symbol instead of the usual "MSN" my head is starting to hurt. :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi been having some connection problems recently and noticed this. Motorhome Fun link used to have a red motorhome symbol now I have the T-mobile symbol you know the white square with the red T in it. Seems odd, any ideas anyone? :cry:

Must be a secret trade member with the T shirt:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?

Have you loaded any different software Ken, Drivers Maybe.... Apart from that Service pack.:RollEyes:

Do you have a T-Mobile Dongle/Card?

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thankfully although this is a FUN site, Jim and Bryan take the site and all of it's assets very seriously, rest assured the little orange Motorhomes have tracker systems fitted and if one has gone missing Bryan and Jim will be on the case,
You did know that you are responsable for keeping it fully insured don't you:Eeek:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I saw on orange motorhome on the A40 (could it be Bryan & Jim testing again?):winky::roflmto:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, got it back deleted favourites and re imported all seems normal now except connection so slooooooooow. wonder if i've exceeded my "fair use" (been updating new pooter) and t-mobile has gagged me back. Thought they would have let me know if that's the case. :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back