Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
I ordered my sticker for my panel van and duly paid my £1.50 and postage etc on Pay Pal. So I couldn't work out why the Post Office had sent me a card requesting I pick up a package and pay an excess fee for £1.43. As I wasn't expecting any large packages I duly drove the 5 mile to the local office and paid the fee. Surprise ! The large envelope contained my Motorhome sticker and a number of cards. Postage had been paid for a 1st class large envelope but this obviously wasn't enough. So I am out off pocket by some £4 which includes fuel used etc. Never mind - it's small beer but whoever is sending these stickers out needs to pay the correct fee so as not to annoy other members :Doh:

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
AH So that who sent it Naughty!!:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Geoff, I do not know why the envelope had the wrong postage, maybe I forgot how much the postage is because I only sell one every three months or so. :Smile:

I have just credited your paypal account with an amount to cover your losses. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :Blush:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
you really are a number one bloke Jim:thumb:

considering how 'much' you dont make on them i think thats very generous.

now my postage wa.....ooops forgot, i got em off you at a show:Blush::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Thanks Jim but it wasn't necessary. Just happy I recieved it before I leave for France and Spain tomorrow. hope to pick up lots of mails enroute and HOPEFULLY other Funsters will see the sticker and say hello!!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back