"MotorhomeFun News Roundup" -email we all receive each week. (1 Viewer)

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
This thing has to end!
Have hit the Unwatch Thread button, cannot take anymore.:tmi:

Bryan

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
There were several dealers on the Carthago stand - Premium, GMC and I suspect the one our friend was referring to re the deals was 3A's. FACT - all the Carthago dealers want shut of their 2015 allocation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Looks like he was spamming some how as he has now disappeared but it was a good try , been a member a while , even a life member , not your usual jump in and out sort of guy , but he just couldn't let go and ended up going to far with it, he just couldn't get that out of the members on how many have the sort of money to go out and buy a van he's telling them to, the percentage must be getting on for less than 1.

OP
OP
Freespirit1

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
Looks like he was spamming some how as he has now disappeared but it was a good try , been a member a while , even a life member , not your usual jump in and out sort of guy , but he just couldn't let go and ended up going to far with it, he just couldn't get that out of the members on how many have the sort of money to go out and buy a van he's telling them to, the percentage must be getting on for less than 1.

Well hello - I wouldn't count on that too much if I were you - and he hasn't disappeared :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back