motorhomebookers.com - any good?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by madmand, Oct 4, 2008.

1. madmand

madmand Deleted User

Hi
    Not sure if i am posting in the correct section as i am new to this forum.

I was woundering if anyone has any experience of a uk company called motorhomebookers.com. We are looking to hime a motor home for 12 nights in the USA next June and when trawling the internet have come accross this company who are very cheap. Could they be to good to be true?

Thanks in advance

Amanda

2. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

Hiya Madmand and a Big Welcome from me.

Looks interesting to me.There seems to be an additional Mileage rate attached.Might be worth getting more quotes direct as there are a lot of people renting them out over there.Let us know how you get on as we are looking to do the same after getting the "American Bug" this year.

Just make sure, whatever route you decide to take, the price is fixed and not subject to change in exchange rates (Unless it's down of course):Doh:

Also all insurance/collision insurance etc is included.

I'm sure there will be other people along soon to advise and have done this before.:thumb:

The £ is particularly weak against the $ right now.:cry:Was $1.99/£1 when we went.

Steve.

Please make a selection

[​IMG][​IMG]Pick-up:Sat, 18 Oct 08 in Los AngelesDrop-off:Sat, 01 Nov 08 in Los Angeles[​IMG]Company:MOTURIS [​IMG] Select Vehicle:Class A Motorhome K-32 Slide OutPrice:
    [​IMG]£ 588 - standard seasonal rates; incl. 60 free miles/day [​IMG]Company:Road Bear RV Rentals [​IMG] Select Vehicle:Motorhome A30-32 Slide-OutPrice:
    [​IMG]£ 686 - standard seasonal rates [​IMG]Company:El Monte RV Rentals [​IMG] Select Vehicle:Motorhome AS32Price:
    [​IMG]£ 840 - standard flex rates; plus the choice of 1 'autumn special' option [​IMG]Company:El Monte RV Rentals [​IMG] Select Vehicle:Motorhome AS32Price:
    [​IMG]£ 1,176 - All inclusive rate with vehicle equipment, comprehensive insurance cover; plus the choice of 1 'autumn special' option [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] Information on flex and standard seasonal rates.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  3. madbluemad

madbluemad

Hi Amanda

I don't know of motorhome bookers.com. We rented rv's, m/h's for years in the us. We always used Cruise America.

They have depots all over the us, they have been going for years and we always had a fair deal out of them.

Their vehicles were always in good condition and assistance if needed was always at hand.

You can google them. Whoever you choose you will have a great time.

Cheers

Jim :thumb: