Free Member
Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a set of 4 motorhome wheel covers and have them despatched to my home in Spain for a reasonable cost. I've been unable to locate them here in the Alicante region and most UK suppliers won't deliver here, you'd think we were on another planet!:Sad:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a set of 4 motorhome wheel covers and have them despatched to my home in Spain for a reasonable cost. I've been unable to locate them here in the Alicante region and most UK suppliers won't deliver here, you'd think we were on another planet!:Sad:

Why not try Duncan at Star Spangled Banner ??
STAR SPANGLED SPANNER
PLOTS FARM
SPALFORD ROAD
NORTH SCARLE
LN69HF
01522 778944
http://www.starspangledspanner.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
or you can try Sew n So's

Sew 'n' So's .. www.sewnsos.co.uk do them.. 7" deep x 26" diameter are £14.00 each plus postage. I have a set of Camcos for my Winnebago RV and they cost £20.00 each in white plastic type material .. I have had Sewnsos make disabled scooter covers and they use waterproof fabric (plastic on the inside) The Camcos covers came from RVspares .. you can find them on Ebay under American motorhomes RV Darren and Martin have the most items for sale and he does do mail order worldwide. Or as Bill (Landylover says) try Duncan at Starspangled Spanner.

Bob:Eeek:

OP
OP
wander

wander

Free Member
Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Thanks for your help guys, johnscross only deliver to the UK (why not Spain?) and Sew and sos are about twice the price of the Kampa make. I'll email star spangled and see if they have anything although they don't list any on their website. Clive. PS I need the larger size 80 x 21 or in English about 29 x 9.:Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Thanks for your help guys, johnscross only deliver to the UK (why not Spain?) and Sew and sos are about twice the price of the Kampa make. I'll email star spangled and see if they have anything although they don't list any on their website. Clive. PS I need the larger size 80 x 21 or in English about 29 x 9.:Smile:

Reason why is because there can be so much potential agro involved in sending goods abroad, courier costs for a start, then if they get lost, then if they go faulty...............

Ok if a Fun member was really stuck, we could no doubt help out but it cannot be done via the internet as the website is not set up to handle that.

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back