Free Member
Aug 3, 2013
wales
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi all
Just returned from our first trip out , a two night stay at Brecon CC site and I must say I really enjoyed it , even levelling up well I spent the first night a bit low on the ramp because I didn't want it to look like I didn't know what I was doing but sat morning I bumped her up two more levels and I felt great looking at Fifi sitting level as I filled my watering can from afar can't wait for the next trip I'm gradually going to widen my radius , looking for somewhere in Gloucestershire any reccys?

Mark and Sian

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Hullooooo!!!

Hi Mark & Sian,

Welcome to the world of Fun...... can't comment on sites in Gloucester as I'm unfamiliar with that part of the world, but I'm sure someone will be along with a good idea very soon.

Simon

Upvote 0

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
And a very warm welcome from me too :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Hi all
Just returned from our first trip out , a two night stay at Brecon CC site and I must say I really enjoyed it , even levelling up well I spent the first night a bit low on the ramp because[HI] I didn't want it to look like[HI] I didn't know what I was doing[/HI][/HI] but sat morning I bumped her up two more levels and I felt great looking at Fifi sitting level as I filled my watering can from afar can't wait for the next trip I'm gradually going to widen my radius , looking for somewhere in Gloucestershire any reccys?

Mark and Sian

Hi Mark & Sian
welcome i was like that my first time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

Monty1083

Free Member
Jul 29, 2013
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Visiting Glos.

Hi; one new Motorhomer to another ........ Might be too late now but have only just joined the website. There are loads of great areas to visit in Glos. the Royal Forest of Dean on the Welsh Border is lovely. The North Cotswolds - rolling hills and lovely villages. The South Cotswolds eg Cirencester and the Stroud Valleys... It goes on!If you like Caravan Club sites, Cirencester is lovely. You can walk thought the park to the town. Tewkesbury, Moreton in Marsh and Broadway are also excellent.
If you've been, hope you enjoyed it!!

Upvote 0

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
:Smile:Hi fifi:thumb:
Try the Tudor site, next to Slimbridge...
Beautiful part of the world.:winky:

Upvote 0
Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hi all
Just returned from our first trip out , a two night stay at Brecon CC site and I must say I really enjoyed it , even levelling up well I spent the first night a bit low on the ramp because I didn't want it to look like I didn't know what I was doing but sat morning I bumped her up two more levels and I felt great looking at Fifi sitting level as I filled my watering can from afar can't wait for the next trip I'm gradually going to widen my radius , looking for somewhere in Gloucestershire any reccys?

Mark and Sian

Try whitminster inn on the A38
Free camping great food on site

Only a few miles south of glouster :thumb:

Upvote 0

Ken Bag

Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
England
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
i'm a newbie
fifi

Hi there, I too have just returned with my wife Lyn from our first trip in our MH. Four nights at the Kessingland site in Suffolk. Nervous at first but quickly put at ease by site owners Mark and Tricia. The facilities were excellent and spotless. Planning next outing ASAP.

Upvote 0

Goldilocks40

Free Member
Sep 18, 2013
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
We live near Gloucester so tend to go at least an hour away, our favourite this year was Lincoln Farm Park near Whitney, not quite Gloucestershire but very close. Fantastic site, very flat and immaculate throughout. Lovely shop etc and even has two small indoor pools that you can hire by the hour (only about £18) so you can swim, play with kids and inflatables and enjoy jacuzzi all on your own. Didn't make it to local pub but site and pub recommended by friends and a small distance away another pub right on river with lovely walking along the water. Whitney is a lovely market town, dont know about parking as we last went with a caravan....Oxford park and ride close too...definitely going back....hope I get booked in now :Doh:

Upvote 0
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
cant comment on cc as i consider it the dark side:ROFLMAO:
but welcome to the fun they will keep you on the right side
best regard billthedrill or bill :Eeek: :welcomefunster::flyingwelcome::party2::party2:::bigsmile:riving2::welcome::wine::beer:
i do hope you know that your liver insent safe any more:wine::beerchug::drink::beer:

Upvote 0

mapa

Free Member
Sep 16, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
We will be setting off in a moment for our second MH trip. Off to Ipswich for a Dog agility comp. Less stress this time as we now know how most things work.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back