Motorhome valet

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Kelso, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Kelso

Kelso Funster

Just wanted to say that I had my motorhome totally valetted this weekend (external) by Mike@Motorhomevalet.co.uk (www.motorhomevalet.co.uk or 07933 622620).

His service was passed on to me by another Funster. I have to say he did a great job and because I am a fulltimer, he suggested I went to the Mayfield Park Caravan site at Cirencester to have the valet done there.
    A very nice campsite. Mayfield were very helpful and put me on a good pitch, so the valet could be done.

I will gladly recommend both the valet service and the campsite.

Kelso

• Like Like x 8
  2. FJmike

FJmike Funster

It was nice to meet you and I'm glad your pleased with your valet, hope you got back without going through too much rain. Mayfield park is a nice site and even better with their three nights for the price of two offer

3. PP Bear

PP Bear Funster Life Member

Hi Kelso, thanks for the recommendation.

I'm down in St Austell Cornwall. I have a motorhome valet booked for tomorrow. The guy, Phill, was advertised on the site we're stopping on at the moment (Carlyon Bay http://www.carlyonbay.net/)

See how it goes tomorrow.

4. edgy

edgy Funster

Hi Kelso I am glad that you got a good job from him because I thought he said motorhomefun funsters were a bit cliquey. But then again when business is bad and forums are failing there is always another option

5. FJmike

FJmike Funster

Hmmmm either my memory is failing or perhaps you have me confused with somebody else??????????

6. edgy

edgy Funster

[​IMG]fjmike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted: 2 July 2010 6:43 PM
    Subject: RE: Motorhome Fun website
    [​IMG]

Contributor

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well I have only met with FUN members once and a right cliquey bunch they were too. It was at a charity meet this year at Holton Lee (Poole), organised by Woody from motorhometoday with an invitation to FUN members. Who dominated everything and looking down on anyone who wasn't from THEIR Forum. Sad I know but maybe this lot were the exception and perhaps some FUN members are pleasant folk.

PS I also miss when MMM was entry by purchase Brian

Edited by fjmike 2010-07-02 6:44 PM

Apoligies if this is not you but it sure looks like your website

• Like Like x 1
  7. edgy

edgy Funster

I Have been a member of fun for about three years now and I have never been anything but welcome where ever I go and I have never found anything cliquey about it . Where ever there is a meet there will always be a group of funsters outside motorhomes or caravans or tents and I have always been able to pull up a chair and be made welcome(y)

8. FJmike

FJmike Funster

I have to eat humble pie at this moment and admit , yes that was me, but in my defense it was four years ago and I did say that they were probably the exception

• Like Like x 1
  9. edgy

edgy Funster

Humble pie accepted and if and when we meet we can wash it down with a pint. All the best(y)

• Like Like x 1