Motorhome Stickers

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by dappleduck, Jun 2, 2015.

1. dappleduck

dappleduck

please can anyone tell me if these stickers are still available.......sent off sae ....22may 2015.......sent of query to ask when I could expect it to arrive.........only to realize that this may have all expired............way back when...............hmmmmmmmmm will be disappointed if I cannot get one......was so looking forward to displaying it...........can some funster tell me whats what..............many thanks.....I WOULD LIKE A STICKER......DAPPLEDUCK

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

So say it was delivered to our place on the 26th at the earliest probably the 27th or 28th given our remote location and the fact there was a bank holiday. There are only three working days between now and then I think you are worrying too much :) Especially so as we only got back last night from 5 days away and probably haven't even opened your letter yet :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. dappleduck

dappleduck

humble humble....sorry,,,sorry......just wondered when to expect sticker.....so went on sticker site read the first few pages......wnt to what I thought was last page...(it obviously wasn't...computer jip) and saw date 2011...????hmmmmmmmmmmmmm it stated unwatched thread....hmmmmmmmmmmm confused...........hope it was just a senior moment.and not the start of me going QUACKERS..........no hurry............I was just so disappointed that I may have missed having a sticker..................am I now barred........very much hope not......this site is so good with lots of interesting people and topics...............wow.....blotted my copy book already............is my apology accepted???????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grovel, grovel............xxxxxxx I wasn't complaining. just asking..............dappleduck.................hmmmmmmmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  4. philw111

philw111 Funster

You need to say sorry... :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Methinks you need to de-stress I reckon Dapple ;)
    Breath deeply, smile a lot and .. reeeelllaaaxxxxxxxxxxx (y)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mikey RV

Mikey RV Funster

Count to ten and C...H....I......L....L. (y) :D :LOL:

7. Dorwyn

Dorwyn Funster

Erm, I'd like a sticker - is it too late? Sorry, just back from a month in France

8. Jim

Jim Ringleader

9. Ron & Gerri

Ron & Gerri Funster

10. dappleduck

dappleduck

hmmmmmm......every so often one feels like one suddenly needs to disappear into a deep crevasse............across the frozen wastes of Antarctica..................dappleduck

• Like Like x 1
  11. dappleduck

dappleduck

whey hey//////////Gerry 19 what this about sticker for the outside.............oh...now that would be brilliant....a large large one to stick on the rear of vehicle would be great........happy camping......the sun is coming at the weekend.

12. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Sorry we only sell those at shows and rallies. I don't sell them online because we'd have to charge too much, 50p for the sticker, paypal adds another 22p, 20p for an envelope, and 60p for a stamp and 6 miles to the post office :)

However if you can't wait you could put a 50p postage stamp along with a SAE in an envelope we could send you one :) Remember this is only for the exterior stickers, the interior windscreen stickers are free.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ron & Gerri

Ron & Gerri Funster

Well, as you know I am rather impatient! Are you at Misterton @Jim ? If so I can wait till then!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

your having far too much time off Jim(y):LOL:
    Brian & Jo

• Like Like x 1
  15. dappleduck

dappleduck

six miles to post office???????????my you are in the sticks. ill send my homing pigeon...save a journey to p.o. ......on second thoughts.....envelopes and stamps will b on its way to you next week if not sooner.....many thanks. you all keep shinning and smiling................dappleduck

16. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

I've been on here for 5 years and still looking, how did you find them so quickly? :LOL:

• Like Like x 1
  17. dappleduck

dappleduck

ohhhhhh bailey 58............I find most people interesting.......your banter s good.......................keep smiling........im atemptng t get tgrips h this mchine whch appear to have a mind oits own.......its all gone haywire.....getting exasperated now.........