motorhome rental can you help (1 Viewer)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
A very near neighbour has fallen in love with our new motorhome and would like to rent one around 10th August for about 10 days to 2 weeks.

Do any of you know someone reputable that he would be able to rent a lunar roadstar from or a motorhome with similar layout? It needs to be 6 birth. He has tried to twist our arms but it just wont happen and he is one of these people that deserves a break.

Only had it just over 24 hours and theyve already tried to nick the number plates whilst we were out buying anti theft screws, we are thankful to whoever interrupted them.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations which I will pass on.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
A very near neighbour has fallen in love with our new motorhome and would like to rent one around 10th August for about 10 days to 2 weeks.

Do any of you know someone reputable that he would be able to rent a lunar roadstar from or a motorhome with similar layout? It needs to be 6 birth. He has tried to twist our arms but it just wont happen and he is one of these people that deserves a break.

Only had it just over 24 hours and theyve already tried to nick the number plates whilst we were out buying anti theft screws, we are thankful to whoever interrupted them.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations which I will pass on.

Try Johnscross, recommend them :thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
probably left it a bit late now due to the olympics and paralympics and then people staying on for a holiday to make the journey worthwhile

there was a member on here posting that they ran a rental business about a month or so back

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back