Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Blatant self promotion ::bigsmile:

GPS Data Team is one of the organisations which I had copyright problems with a few month ago. Their current set seems to consist simply of about 400 or so truckstops - don't know where they sourced them.

The (totally free) PoI download from my own web site now consists of 1566 locations.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Blatant self promotion ::bigsmile:

GPS Data Team is one of the organisations which I had copyright problems with a few month ago. Their current set seems to consist simply of about 400 or so truckstops - don't know where they sourced them.

The (totally free) PoI download from my own web site now consists of 1566 locations.

Graham

Understand your frustation Graham especially as you have put a lot of effort into your web site.

And to be honest there's not a lot to interest me on that gps poi site, i was more interested in the OP second link "truckers satnav poi's " the low bridges is quite comprehensive with several height options.(rar files though)

regards

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Understand your frustation Graham especially as you have put a lot of effort into your web site.

Ta. I sorted the beggars in the end though ::bigsmile:

And to be honest there's not a lot to interest me on that gps poi site, i was more interested in the OP second link "truckers satnav poi's " the low bridges is quite comprehensive with several height options.(rar files though)
I found a set of low bridge PoIs Link Removed. It's a while ago now and I haven't looked for updates. At the time it was the best I could find.

Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back