Motorhome Parking Database (1 Viewer)

P

paulejw

Deleted User
Hi Everybody
I am hoping to have the motorhome database available from 1 March 2009.

I have been in discussion with google earth about being allowed to use their sat photos on my motorhome parking database. They have confirmed that doing so will breach copyright law. Therefore we can not accept any google earth photos or any photos that are not taken by yourselves.

THEREFORE IF YOU WISH TO PROVIDE NEW LOCATIONS PLEASE ONLY SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS THAT ARE NOT COPYRIGHT TO ANYBODY.

The next version will cost £10.00 but will have a lot more information for example how suitable it is for what size motorhome. What the raods in and out are like etc.

However for those who do not wish to pay the £10.00 fee that will go towards purchasing a dedicated web-site and upgrading the software required to program the database and if any money is left over to help pay for fuel to visit each location and take more pictures. PLEASE REMEMBER I ONLY DO THIS IN A HOBBY CAPACITY IT ALSO TAKES UP A LOT OF MY SPARE TIME.

However there still will be a FREE version available on E-mail request if you agree to take photos and write reviews on at lease fifty locations near to your area. Please E-mail me about this at.

anything@motorhomelist.co.uk

For more information please visit - http://www.motorhomelist.co.uk/parking.htm

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back