peterborough
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since october 2010
Hi everyone
I have been a member since 2012 and never posed anything before
but I thought I would let every one knows about overnight parking at pubs we decided to give it a try last weekend and went to the Peak District we had a fantastic time the weather was great but best of all the pubs we stopped at were very friendly and it cost us nothing.
I will be using this service again:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi, good on making your first post:thumb:, do you mean Brit Stops or is it a different organisation you got your information from.

OP
OP
niterider

niterider

Free Member
Jan 5, 2012
peterborough
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since october 2010
Hi Carol no I am talking about Motorhome stopover they have over 500 stopover sites

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi everyone
I have been a member since 2012 and never posed anything before
but I thought I would let every one knows about overnight parking at pubs we decided to give it a try last weekend and went to the Peak District we had a fantastic time the weather was great but best of all the pubs we stopped at were very friendly and[HI] it cost us nothing.[[/HI]/COLOR]
I will be using this service again:thumb:

nothing ?

did you not eat and or drink in the pubs ?

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
Of course you will be paying in the long run, afterall you can`t expect to stay on any pubs car park without going in and having a drink or a meal .

What i still do not get is why people pay for a guide book or information to a third party for something they can do for nothing .You only need to ask the landlords permission to stay over on their car park in your self contained motorhome after you have enjoyed their hospitality. If the landlord says no then just move on and spend your money at the next pub . believe me i have done this for many years and have only been refused permission once.

remember ask first before spending any money most landlords will be only to pleased to accomadate you.

OP
OP
niterider

niterider

Free Member
Jan 5, 2012
peterborough
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since october 2010
motorhomestop over

Hi chester
With regards to comment, where ever you are you have to eat
and as for £30.00 membership we pay £22.00 for one night at C&C club so I think its money well spent.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back