Jan 20, 2013
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy 78MX
Exp
Since 2012
Hello everyone

I'm Dave and I've owned my campervan for about six months, I'm just getting it ready for a tour of Scotland that me and my wife are going on this summer, if it makes it there! I'm searching for a good rescue company, just in case.

Kind regards to all

Dave
:thanks:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Dave, welcome to Fun, likein the forum name, you will fit right in here.

Most insurance companies do recovery in with the policey, don't forget AA and Rac don't automatically cover motorhomes make sure you state the lengh and hight. Aslo Green Flag is good.

Scotland a great place to start, not to difficult to do some wild camping there, if you go to Skye, don't forget to see Plockton, lovely little place. :welcomefunster:

Swiftroy1

Free Member
Jan 3, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome Dave,

I've been with Green Flag for years and have been very happy with their service which I've had to use 2 or 3 times. This year I'm going to add my car to the cover I've got on the 'van. Only ÂŁ21.00 for the 2nd vehicle.
Regards,
Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello everyone

I'm Dave and I've owned my campervan for about six months, I'm just getting it ready for a tour of Scotland that me and my wife are going on this summer, if it makes it there! I'm searching for a good rescue company, just in case.

Kind regards to all

Dave
:thanks:

Hello you two - I've not long had my camper too. Me & a friend are going to tour Scotland from early/mid May... We're going around the coastline & over to Outer Hebrides and poss Orkney. If we're around the same area at the same time we could all have a coffee & swap midges. :roflmto:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Perfect name for a Funster

:party2::welcome::party2:

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:
Teddybard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Madman & Big Welcome from the Isle of Wight.
We've been up to Scotland 4 times over the last 10 years we never get tired of the magical place so much scenery just breath taking around every turn, we love the west coast and the highlands, we will visit again next year as this year
we are visiting the peak district / north wales and then over to france / brittany in sept.
Again Welcome Terry:sin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back