Motorhome microwave (1 Viewer)

B

bloddy

Deleted User
Can anyone recommend a really small microwave please. I have scanned all websites and they are all too big. My available space is 400 wide, 270 high, and 280 deep. Am i expecting the impossible?

Thanks.:Doh:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Can anyone recommend a really small microwave please. I have scanned all websites and they are all too big. My available space is 400 wide, 270 high, and 280 deep. Am i expecting the impossible?

Thanks.:Doh:

yep !!!

i think you maybe are for a 'regular' microwave.

seen these at the shows and they seem nearer to your size requirements but they aint cheap. :Sad: Link Removed.

just need to remove the carry handle

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bloddy

Deleted User
Microwave for motorhome

Thanks pappajohn!

I actually measured a Sharp microwave in a new caravan which was a perfect size. Supplier unknown! Sharps dont seem to have one on their website!

Bloddy:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
probably made specificly for motorhome converters by sharp......and 5 times the cost of a domestic one.:Angry:

i measured mine and its bigger in two aspects....430mm x 230mm x 290mm deep

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
Do they make special ones for motorhomes & caravans?

The ones I've seen at Shows seem to be very tightly fitted, with no clearance, yet all the ones I've bought for home use specify that they must have clearance all around - can't remember how much, a few inches?

maxitai

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
LINCOLNSHIRE
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
23 YEARS
Small microwave

I too was looking for one to fit my motorhome and you could get them
but (oh my god!!!) the cost is as already shown above very high.
I have bought a small oven ,which was advertized on qvc and it is brilliant, uses halogen bulbs .cooks quite quick and uses low power. Cost £50......unfortunately not a microwave though but it can heat
microwaveable foods

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

W

woodenspatulas

Deleted User
i saw the WAVE BOX microwaves at the NEC show. they seem like a good idea. small enough to not need special storage, but usable on mains, and 12 volt too.

only thing is they are a bit small inside, depends how big your microwave meal is i guess!! :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back