May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Ok...

Masons should always be on the level but surely not the rest of us?

I have never used levelling thingies...

Never used an awning or a windbreak or a gas BBQ either.

If you are at a meet and it is raining or windy or you feel a tad peckish... just go "visiting"... :ROFLMAO:

JJ:Cool:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Thule Caravan, Motorhome Leveling Ramps with Storage Bag.: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

We used these ones,[HI] lasted very well [/HI]and come with a storage bag unlike the fiamma ones. yOu can also get the chocks which secure them, though we always used the handbrake!

I had these, but after a bit of use they became brittle and bits snapped off !:Doh:

Now getting the Milenco ones ! :Cool: You get what you pay for in life ! :Blush: Durrrrrrr !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I had these, but after a bit of use they became brittle and bits snapped off !:Doh:

Now getting the Milenco ones ! :Cool: You get what you pay for in life ! :Blush: Durrrrrrr !!

Not had too much issue with ours, one did sustain a chip when it had been used on tarmac once - but has they were used on hire vehicles, so did get some abuse and used alot, i was ok with it. Not bad for the money.

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
Milenco we have, but don't often use them unless we are parked up for some time.

A good bottle of red wine is much more effective and cheaper :wine:, if you are worried about being on a slope then drink a bottle or two and you won't worry any more ..... you only need to worry if the glass slides off the table :Smile:

Cheers

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
We have the milenco ones and bits have snapped off. Would love the automatic system.

Lin.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ok...

Masons should always be on the level but surely not the rest of us?

[HI]I have never used levelling thingies...[/HI]

Never used an awning or a windbreak or a gas BBQ either.

If you are at a meet and it is raining or windy or you feel a tad peckish... just go "visiting"... :ROFLMAO:

JJ:Cool:

Oye.. you .... NO !!!!

Might be fine for you geezer, but not ALL of us do magic and can levitate a van level !!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back