Free Member
Jul 25, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
none yet but hopefully many
Hi All

Just got in from work and got the mail off the mat, i received my copy of the motorhome journal i ordered and think its really good and a great idea, how many of you guys keep a journal? do you keep it just to look back on for the memories or use it as a guide to places worth revisiting?

Cheers All

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sian has kept a journal of all our trips away for almost 20 years, they make great reading, and settle lots of arguments about dates, sites and friends etc. All you have to do is use it! :Smile: Ours have certainly become treasured possessions, they are lovely to read, the memories come flooding back, we encouraged the kids to write in them too, their writing is great to read:Smile:

Thanks for buying the Journal, each sale results in about £3.50 to help run the club:thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Got mine a 3 months ago I now keep an organised record instead of odd bits of paper. It is well laid out, great

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i'v used mine for the last few trips and will look back at it as and when i need to know the name of sites used and areas to revisit.:thumb:

very useful....cheers Jim:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back