motorhome hire wanted (1 Viewer)

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hello can anyone help ?? been trying to buy a new motorhome but there all crap and cant find the right one ? so am after hireing one ??? duz anyone no of anyone thanks dogmanlpool

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi

Camper UK hire out, but it may be a little out of your way in Lincoln. But you never know, the price may be right

Try saying that 'Pam from West Notts College in Mansfield recommended them'. You never know.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
hello can anyone help ?? been trying to buy a new motorhome but there all crap and cant find the right one ? so am after hireing one ??? duz anyone no of anyone thanks dogmanlpool

Reference the above quote if you can't find the right MH to buy because they are not to the correct standard nor do they fit your personal specification how will the right motorhome be avaialable in the rental market?

Many Funsters might well agree with you about the quality of new motorhomes, but an expansion of your quailty control might be helpful to potential buyers; would you care to elaborate?

Norman

david and ann

Free Member
Jan 3, 2009
Sax Alicante
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
7 years

Hola dogman
Try livethedream they are in Northwich:thumb: near the canal transporter
Excellent and they have dog friendly motorhome as well:thumb:
david

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Rainbow Chasers hire out motorhomes and are members here.
you will be entitled to a 50% increase if you mention my name, hee hee

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Rainbow Chasers hire out motorhomes and are members here.
you will be entitled to a 50% increase if you mention my name, hee hee

The damage deposit would have to be at least 500k if you mention Wildman:ROFLMAO:

Have you heard of his parties??

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
hello there guna go up to scotland if i can get one ?? thanks dogmanlpool

Sorry - I cannot help! Wrong direction....unless you want a big detour! You are welcome to join the share list though.We are down Cornwall way - we have been asked to help another company who I beleive are midlands area, but I think they are mainly dub campers.

I will have a word with a few companies up that way and see what they have. I do recall a company that copied my website and Low Carbon Drive scheme almost to the letter - they were lake district area. I won't put their name here to allow a link because they don't deserve it - but if you were to change my company name around the other way, then you will find them.

Forget Wildmans name though - just don't use Gods' name...in vain at least as they seem to be very religious indeed!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back