Motorhome hire in Vicinity of Greater London (1 Viewer)

Izoard

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hiring several
Exp
Dear Community!
After some holidays with hired motorhomes in Europe and NA we (Family of 4) would like to try the UK southwest this summer. Flights to Heathrow are booked, now we are looking for a good, reliable and really economically priced motorhome rental. Train travel from Heathrow to the rental station won’t be a problem. We are arriving on a Tuesday, so rental period shouldn’t be connected to a certain weekday (like Friday or Saturday). Private rental also would be ok.
Do you have any recommendations or hints outside the big standard services popping up in a Google search?
Thank you in advance!
Izoard

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I am not aware of any hire within the greater London area that provides motorhomes however you could try John's Cross Motorhomes they do hire a few vehicles and are members of motorhome fun.

OP
OP
Izoard

Izoard

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hiring several
Exp
Thank you very much for you replies!
I found a campervan for hire in the desired period very close to Heathrow (called "Practical Motorhome Hire") for a reasonable price. Does anyone know?

The only downside is that they do not have outside tables and chairs available. Is this not needed in the UK (like in US or Canada, where all parking lots or campgrounds have a picnic table) ?
If not, is there a store where to buy these for a good price (like e.g. Decathlon which we have here in Germany and France).

Thanks,
Izoard.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Thank you very much for you replies!
I found a campervan for hire in the desired period very close to Heathrow (called "Practical Motorhome Hire") for a reasonable price. Does anyone know?

The only downside is that they do not have outside tables and chairs available. Is this not needed in the UK (like in US or Canada, where all parking lots or campgrounds have a picnic table) ?
If not, is there a store where to buy these for a good price (like e.g. Decathlon which we have here in Germany and France).

Thanks,
Izoard.
Wouldn't worry about tables and chairs, you won't be spending much time sitting outside in UK:(

OP
OP
Izoard

Izoard

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hiring several
Exp
Yes,
I tried to push away that thought, so thanks for your confirmation putting me back to reality;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back