Apr 5, 2016
Kinross, Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
image.jpeg
Hi everyone,
I have a 2004 swift ace Roma Motorhome and I have managed to flatten the battery of it the twice I have been away with it. I have a owners manual and can understand the stuff that's on it but the control panel above the door is the part that I am not sure about.
Is there any nice people out there that could assist me with what each button does.
Many thanks.

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
I'm sure that somebody will be along soon .... Who has those panels ..

I don't...

However, It'll all work out in the wash... :)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
You are on the right track. First understand how your motorhome works, then understand why things are going wrong!
I'm not familiar with your set up, so will go no further. However, I'm already considering, without a full understanding of your problems, if solar panels, battery life, charging system etc. could be a contributory factor, or it's simply a wrong selection of switches.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Al1

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Don't have these panels but if you look at the one on the left of your pic.

The switch to the left is up for Vechile battery and down for hab/lesuire battery.
The gauge in the middle is dual for water and battery I think you press one of the switches and that changes it from battery to water to vice versa.

The panel on the right red switch looks like a tap so could be water pump and the other one could either be a external light or to switch everything off or on like a mains switch not sure though

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 21, 2011
Up’t North West
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
Going off what I can see:-
The switch left of the meter is for switching between the vehical battery in the off position (that's up) to the leisure habitation battery on position (that's down)
In either of these switched positions you can test the voltage level of both battery's with the switch on the right of the meter by pressing it into the test position which should return to a neutral position when released.
If you toggle the switch to the up position I think it will allow you to check the level of water in the on.
The two small lights above the meter I suspect will light when your waist (grey water tank is 3/4 or full)
The switches to the right:- The left one is for your water pump (I think)
The one to the right I think is the warning light.
I maybe completely wrong but I hope it helps
Colin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back