Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
I just don't care.....I will keep adding until twitter takes over the world :ROFLMAO:

Broken Link Removed

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
defeats the object of having a forum does it not. No point and a waste of time.

Thats your view Wildman....But not correct. Twitter just links you into other motorhome related stuff. But hey, just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other members can't enjoy it.....

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I was persuaded to try Facebook and dumped it because of all the rubbish and spam I received. I was persuaded to try Facebook again with the same result. After that, Twitter has no chance of attracting me ::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I was persuaded to try Facebook and dumped it because of all the rubbish and spam I received. I was persuaded to try Facebook again with the same result. After that, Twitter has no chance of attracting me ::bigsmile:

Twitter can be awful, but it can be fantastic. I tweet rarely, but I do 'follow' others who I am interested in what they have to say. It's the very best way to get the inside track on stuff, such as breaking news and sport:thumb:

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
If I'm going to an event like the F1 grand prix at Silverstone, I take the twitter feed from the event. That way, I get up to date information of what is happening, changes, updates.

The same works for the ferries, P+O and Brittany put out service info all the time.

Like everything, all about being selective.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If I'm going to an event like the F1 grand prix at Silverstone, I take the twitter feed from the event. That way, I get up to date information of what is happening, changes, updates.

The same works for the ferries, P+O and Brittany put out service info all the time.

Yes for stuff like that it can't be equaled:thumb:

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van

Agreed Detnor, same here. Its a very different animal to Facebook and all the other social networks. Its like a newspaper, with you in charge of the content themes and you can maintain your privacy. It certainly won't spell the end of this forum.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Twitter can be awful, but it can be fantastic. I tweet rarely, but I do 'follow' others who I am interested in what they have to say. It's the very best way to get the inside track on stuff, such as breaking news and sport:thumb:
I see what you're saying but I tend to agree with Paul Simon instead ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back