Motorhome driving tuition (1 Viewer)

Apr 7, 2012
Melton Mowbray
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet.
Exp
Potential newbie
Many thanks to "motor roamin" (Rick) for arranging driving tuition for my Wife. Absolutely amazed in her new confidence level/knowledge in just a few hours. Highly recommend for anyone who can drive but needs some familiarization on a larger vehicle. Also thanks to FUN for putting me in touch with Rick. Cheers Alan A:thumb:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
You are more than welcome, I know how much Jan enjoyed it ::bigsmile: you will have to fight her for the keys now :ROFLMAO: hope to see you at a meet this year :thumb:

All the best Rick

Upvote 0
Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Hi Rick,
Could you PM me some details please. We are currently away until July but I really need to get some tuition as my husband is having to do all the driving at the moment. Many thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Will do some PMs this evening when I am on the computer and not this iPad thingy :RollEyes: but feel free to call me 0797 475 8989 as all training is tailored to each individuals requirements, because this type of training has no test at the end we can be much more flexible in the approach, we do many of these for companies that want staff who have never driven 7.5ton but have the licence and need them to drive occasionally.

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Forgot to mention if any one travels for training we can accommodate motor homes at work if an overnight is required.

All the best Rick

Upvote 0
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
+1 for Rick's company - they taught me to drive an HGV and it wasn't their fault I failed :-(

Very professional and accommodating. Recommended.

Upvote 0

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Wow I have had so many PM's and requests all sent now, I know any one who takes extra trainining no matter how long they have held a licence will benefit from it (so long as the driving school is of good quality) we even send our instructors on courses to get other instructors methods and see if they can improve, though I find most of the best reforms come from listening to our customers :thumb: thanks for all the PM's

All the best Rick

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back