Motorhome Deliveries to France/spain etc. (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
following a disaster with my vehicles this year funds will not be available for a lot in the way of touring. so I had an idea. If anyone would like their motorhome taken to or brought back from anywhere in the UK or Europe I will gladly do it for, fuel/flight/ferry expences only no charge for my time or living expences. Size no problem up to 7500k or 8.25 train weight. so do bear it in mind if you have any sort of problem timewise yet want to attend Marjal , Zahora or wherever. I hope I can be of help to someone.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
[HI]following a disaster with my vehicles this year [/HI]funds will not be available for a lot in the way of touring. so I had an idea. If anyone would like their motorhome taken to or brought back from anywhere in the UK or Europe I will gladly do it for, fuel/flight/ferry expences only no charge for my time or living expences. Size no problem up to 7500k or 8.25 train weight. so do bear it in mind if you have any sort of problem timewise yet want to attend Marjal , Zahora or wherever. I hope I can be of help to someone.

Would that be so you can have a disaster with someone else's vehicle:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The disasters were a result of the age of vhicles, cost of parts, rip off garages, lack of cash etc. nowt to do with my driving ability and resulting in a severe sense of humour removal thanks. Rant over I'm off back to bed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
following a disaster with my vehicles this year funds will not be available for a lot in the way of touring. so I had an idea. If anyone would like their motorhome taken to or brought back from anywhere in the UK or Europe I will gladly do it for, fuel/flight/ferry expences only no charge for my time or living expences. Size no problem up to 7500k or 8.25 train weight. so do bear it in mind if you have any sort of problem timewise yet want to attend Marjal , Zahora or wherever. I hope I can be of help to someone.

Good idea Roger.

I used to deliver yachts for people and it was a great way of getting some sailing with my expenses being paid. I also had a buddy who delivered Land Rovers overland to Africa for various aid organisations.

If you can be a bit creative it can open up all sorts of opportunities. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back