Motorhome dealers (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
IH Oregon R
Exp
Just part exchanging Motorhome but cannot understand why it always becomes a stressful b ad experience. Although the used motorhome was purchased on 19th April with a delvery date of 10th May the day before collection the time was put back because the replacement mirror had not arrived, day of delivery phone call collection put back three days as they had found a major fault with waste pipes and parts coming from Germany. Now fear the phone ringing.

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
I must be lucky, I have only ever had a delayed delivery of a vehicle, that was a used car that was delayed because of the late arrival of a part that needed to be fitted.
When we picked our new van up, we got there a day earlier than they expected ( on a Sunday). They had the van ready for us an hour later with a bottle of bubbly in the fridge!

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Which dealer?

I personally think they all treat customers like a production line - sign on the dotted line & commit and then move on to the next sale.
After sales? Non existent with some dealers, but yet they then chase you girl your guest service.

If it's any consolation, main dealer car garages can be as bad.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rolly
Feb 9, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
IH Oregon R
Exp
I feel as though I must be unlucky as January 2015 experience with Wellsbridge turned into a nightmare, I thought lightning wouldn't strike twice with a change of dealership.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back