Motorhome dealers

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Rolly, May 11, 2016.

1. Rolly

Rolly Funster

Just part exchanging Motorhome but cannot understand why it always becomes a stressful b ad experience. Although the used motorhome was purchased on 19th April with a delvery date of 10th May the day before collection the time was put back because the replacement mirror had not arrived, day of delivery phone call collection put back three days as they had found a major fault with waste pipes and parts coming from Germany. Now fear the phone ringing.

2. Allanm

Allanm Funster

I must be lucky, I have only ever had a delayed delivery of a vehicle, that was a used car that was delayed because of the late arrival of a part that needed to be fitted.
    When we picked our new van up, we got there a day earlier than they expected ( on a Sunday). They had the van ready for us an hour later with a bottle of bubbly in the fridge!

3. GAVLAD

GAVLAD Funster

Which dealer?

I personally think they all treat customers like a production line - sign on the dotted line & commit and then move on to the next sale.
    After sales? Non existent with some dealers, but yet they then chase you girl your guest service.

If it's any consolation, main dealer car garages can be as bad.

4. 955matt

955matt Funster

We are having the same thing now been 6 weeks and they have just found damp!!

Matt

5. Rolly

Rolly Funster

I feel as though I must be unlucky as January 2015 experience with Wellsbridge turned into a nightmare, I thought lightning wouldn't strike twice with a change of dealership.