motorhome carpets (1 Viewer)

motorcycle

Free Member
Jan 6, 2010
Funster No
Is there anyone out there who has carpets supplied by a company that they can recommend. I have just brought a bessacar motorhome and all-though the vehicle is in very good condition the internal carpets are not very good.I have saved the carpets as patterns for new ones to be made. So I am hoping that someone can suggest a good company to solve my problem

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
I have no direct experience of this company, but Crusader Carpet Services in Redditch, Worcs appear to offer a motorhome and caravan service. Apparently they'll make them up from your own carpet if you wish (eg large offcuts from ones you've had fitted at home).

Link Removed

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Easiest place is your local carpet shop, they can cut them from the old ones and bind the edges, also the cheapest.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Is there anyone out there who has carpets supplied by a company that they can recommend. I have just brought a bessacar motorhome and all-though the vehicle is in very good condition the internal carpets are not very good.I have saved the carpets as patterns for new ones to be made. So I am hoping that someone can suggest a good company to solve my problem

Hi, we made carpets from surplus house carpet, and had them bound locally for 50p per foot- we were quoted UP TO £1.25 per foot elsewhere. Where are you? it would help if you put it in your profile so we can help .
PM us if you are near Bolton.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

mr bond

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
near cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbie again

we bought a burstner argos and the carpets were very thin so we took the old ones to carpet right and picked our own and the charged 50 pounds to bind the edges they are awsome so much warmer and cosier than the standard ones

bill2b

Free Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
The carpets in our Laika are lovely, deep pile, lovely and comfortable in bare feet.
They are stored in the attic though :roflmto:
The Lino is easily wiped / brushed clean so why bother with carpets?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back