Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I have posted this before in the past, but if anyone needs bound edged carpets for their motorhome or caravan and live not to far from Leek in the Staffordshire moorlands, there is a carpet trader in Leek indoor butter market.
I am having a second set made for our Auto Sleeper Broadway, he uses your old carpets as templates and uses top quality carpet for the new ones.
He charged us just over a year ago £75 for full set fully bound, the reason we decided on a new spare set was that we heard he was retiring, any way speaking to him today he say's that he will be carrying on for a couple of years yet.
He trades at the market WED, FRI and SAT.

John.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
There's a place in Kettering that will do it as well. I've had some done.

Similar price depending on what carpet you choose.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Also a chap in Banbury that does a very good job.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Does anyone know of anyone in the Yorkshire area please ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
To be honest any small independant carpet retailer worth their salt will have a local contact for doing this type of work and will probably be able to offer a variety of off cuts/ end of roll carpets to suite your needs, just go in and ask.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Where is the place in Kettering?

Thorngate Street. It's the little place that says Cash and Carry Carpet Warehouse.

It's run by Concept Flooring to get rid of their roll ends and off cuts so you have to go in and pick from what they have.

They did a great job with mine.

You will need to either take your existing carpets in or make them accurate templates to cut from. It will take just over a week as they send them off to be bound - they are collected on a Saturday and come back the following Saturday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back