Motorhome campsite for sale

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Wildman, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

2. alcorn54

alcorn54 Read Only Funster

listed as gemma@bulgarianpropertyexperts.com But check e bay contact details and!! listed by someone from:
    144 breedon street
    long eaton
    Nottinghamshire
    ng104fe
    United Kingdom
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place...olsingham+Parishes+And&cid=213109765030603851

3. Wildman

that does not surprise me for one minute. but hey why spoil the dream, hee hee
    So how did you find the ebay contact details?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  4. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

There are plenty around, and Bulgaria is cheap at the moment, land wise. You really need to know your land markets, and local legalities ...and history! History is the important one, as some of the foreign laws allow people to reclaim property built on land owned by their forebears 100 years ago or similar...there have been well know cases of this around Greece, Turkey etc.

Also local knowledge is a must, and attention to detail. If you look at one I was offered a year ago:

46 Acres, 26 of which woodland, 20 acres 'caravan' site. 63 log cabins (in woods and around own lake, with snowmobiles) , 200 serviced pitches, on site club house, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, gym, boat house (on the lake) with sailing dinghys, 6 bedroom owners lodge, 12 cabins set aside for workers.

Such a steal at 68k, that it sounded like a scam!

Until you did the research on the area - oh! It is lovely...popular with tourists...in fact came 70% booked for next 3 years...the catch?

Only accessible for 3-6 weeks of the year max, as it was a part of Iceland which is mostly...well ice really!

Shattered my dreams after such beautiful pictures, and views (obviously taken in the very short summer!)

5. alcorn54

Simple really clicked on the link at bottom of the page saying seller information,it didn't tally with the history ratings ,so done a Google search of the address and post code which showed up as a private house ,doing tarot card readings and also party services ,also provides a phone number. along with actual pictures of the said house, it also had a car on the drive so had a reg as well :thumb::thumb:Alan

6. wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad Read Only Funster

looks like someone's back garden to me

7. Wildman

I wonder if maybe it is just a registered ebay address, they seem to have a lot of properties and checking through the feedback seems genuine enough or am I not looking deep enough. not thinking of buying just need educating, hee hee.

8. alcorn54

e mail them and ask for more details?