Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Does anybody know about motorhome awnings? What I'm after is somethinmg like a porch awning - a place where I can dry the dog and get the muddy boots off before entering the motorhome. I'm looking for freestanding, so I can drive away for the day, and "reconnect" to the awning with the minimum of fuss when I get back. Any ideas or advice will be gratefully recieved!

Regards
Martin :thanks2::coolthumb::help:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
The main factor we found when looking was obtaining an awning tall enough to fit our van. We eventually settled on a Link Removed, partly because friends have one and we were able to see how easy it was to erect and dismantle.

We wanted something we could use at our ECWS musters when we sometimes feed several people at the same time. The Khyam is expensive compared to some but does the job we want.

Graham

deepstar

Free Member
Dec 27, 2007
lancashire
Funster No
MH
autocruise
Exp
30+
driveaway awning

hi
i used a highwayman 11 awning on my hotorhome just put it up the you can drive away for the day no one comes on your pitch
i dont use it any more have chaged my motorhome and now if your interested in buying it get in touch
rgds mary have omnistor roll out type
Does anybody know about motorhome awnings? What I'm after is somethinmg like a porch awning - a place where I can dry the dog and get the muddy boots off before entering the motorhome. I'm looking for freestanding, so I can drive away for the day, and "reconnect" to the awning with the minimum of fuss when I get back. Any ideas or advice will be gratefully recieved!

Regards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Regards

Hi Martin,

If you want some free advice, have a punt round our website or give us a ring.

Peter
Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back