Motorhome and US RV show - Stratford 2009 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliandavies

Free Member
Dec 12, 2008
Crystal Palace, London
Funster No
MH
29ft RV
Exp
18 months n counting
great pics gaz!
it is crazy - I'm sitting here looking on a computer at a pic you took yesterday with a remote controlled glider of where I'm sitting...love it::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I am so jealous of you all at Stratford when I have to stay here in Bath to work.

Please can you all have some extra fun for me?

JJ

Well, having been in bath last week, I don't think its that bad

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I had a bath last week too
roll on next may for the next one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have a bath every May whether I need it or not
see you all Fri
Geo

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Just sitting here getting stuff together ready to leave about 4pm tomorrow for my first show, complete weekend away and first funster trip :roflmto:

Cant wait to get there tomorrow night, someone save us a space please, please :)

Cya tomorrow.

Kev & Lisa

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Just sitting here getting stuff together ready to leave about 4pm tomorrow for my first show, complete weekend away and first funster trip :roflmto:

Cant wait to get there tomorrow night, someone save us a space please, please :)

Cya tomorrow.

Kev & Lisa

Wow Kev & Lisa, you are in for such a shock!!! we are on our way soon as the kids get out of school. Need lots of space this year as the kids are taking a friend each and a tent.:Blush:

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Tent now their is an idea, we have a pop up tent in the garage, perhaps we can persuade the daughter to do some camping LOL

Yep we need plenty of room as we have an 18 month old springer spaniel who apon greeting anyone loves to roll over for the tummy tickle manoeuvre, then theirs a 9 yearold armed with a ds, laptop and push-bike.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, I'm easy to recognise I'll be the one arriving tomorrow that is trying to impersonate someone that does not have a clue what they are doing with setting up a motor home for camping hehe.

Cya tomorrow.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
lolol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: cant be as bad as our arrival at the show recently at Carmarthen it was our very first trip also, we got truly stuck in the only mud hole / bog on the whole of the showground :Blush::Blush:, we could have still been stuck there if it hadnt been for the help of the great Funsters who kindly helped us get out

Look forward to meeting other funsters tomorrow late afternoon hopefully
If anyone needs last minute shopping before we leave about 1ish just pm me

champers

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We need a gazebo or two. After a glorious week of sunbathing and strolls around Stratford; I have just watched the forecast for the weekend and its going to be wet. If you have a gazebo and are coming today, please bring it so we can increasethe cover our community area, I think we will need it:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ill have a pop up one Jim:thumb:
Think about surounding The big tent with RVs with the awnings out there will be plenty of shelter:winky:
I can do the music too
Geo

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
We need a gazebo or two. After a glorious week of sunbathing and strolls around Stratford; I have just watched the forecast for the weekend and its going to be wet. If you have a gazebo and are coming today, please bring it so we can increasethe cover our community area, I think we will need it:Smile:

light showers and nothing more Jim, its a funsters weekend so bound to be wet.
Hi Haganap... I hope you went on the Bizarre Bath Comedy Walk while you were in Bath...

:Smile: JJ

I didn't JJ as it was so ot and I had the dog with us having walked in to bath from the Bath marina campsite. A good site IMO. I did see the comedy walk thing and we will go back soon as Nikkis sister is at Bath University and my Nephew at bath Spa.

Tent now their is an idea, we have a pop up tent in the garage, perhaps we can persuade the daughter to do some camping LOL

Yep we need plenty of room as we have an 18 month old springer spaniel who apon greeting anyone loves to roll over for the tummy tickle manoeuvre, then theirs a 9 yearold armed with a ds, laptop and push-bike.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, I'm easy to recognise I'll be the one arriving tomorrow that is trying to impersonate someone that does not have a clue what they are doing with setting up a motor home for camping hehe.

Cya tomorrow.

Wow looks sounds like our house except we have 2 ds and 2 of everything else.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Gassnsam love the arial photos were they taken with a flycam 2 ? Mark has that but not fixed it onto any planes yet. :Smile:

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
not a flycam, an aiptek pencam, at least 10 years old technology, modified with a board in it that makes it run off the RX power supply, and also controll the shutter by remote (single pic on toggeling the chanel, 5 sec or 59 sec auto shots)

it's only 2 megapixels, so you can't zoom in and see much detail on the photo's... so you sunbathers are safe, but it's very light, and small.

one day i'd love to do some fly by camera stuff, mounting a small high resolution bullet cam up front on a servo, and having a downlink to a small screen on the xmitter... or maybe even to some of those video goggles, i chat to a few people who do that, one of them fly's miles away, but he's got a very powerfull downlink and an autopilot run by gps that takes it back to him if it looses signal.... a bit to expensive for me.

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
Newbie question!

Hi all

Hope to be with you around 7.00pm. Our first trip out in the MH. :Eeek:

I have a bit of daft question about the water taps at the show. Do they have the plastic garden hose-type connectors already fitted, or do I need to get hold of the rubber push-on type of connector? I'll need to fill up as soon as we arrive, so just have time to nip out and get the correct fitting. The hose that was supplied with the RV just has the plastic female connector at both ends.

I've got all the other essentials packed, i.e. beer, wine, bacon etc. ::bigsmile: but forgot all about the water issue.

Hope someone can advise.

Paul

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Here's todays plane photo, will prolly really be the last, as it's getting really crowded here now, may go over to the meadow to take off, then get some height and circle about over the show, but will be really pot luck if i get the club in again.

Link Removed

Quite fuzzy that one, i think i may have knocked the focus ring on the camera when fitting it to the plane today, but it's the only one i got of the whole of the clubs pitch, as i only did a 5 minute flight today.
but you can see we're filling up nicely.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
It's raining, don't worry Jim'll fix it

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
sam wants to know if anyones going to the marquee tonight, or is it rained off? she went over earlier and it was deserted,

i wont be over again i'm afraid, feeling under the weather again, been feeling this rain coming for a day in me bones, and now it's hear me bones are making sure i know it's gone cold and damp.

so i'm in bed keeping warm.

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Somebody stick a couple quid in the meter and lets see if we can get a little sun for tomorrow.

Been a long day so will probably bump into you all tomorrow but at the minute just feel like turning in early tonight, that combined with the rain :(

Nice area you have arranged Jim, couldnt get much closer to the show than we are :)

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I won`t be coming cos I got to work ,something came up on thursday so I had to work Thursday Friday and tomorrow, Wasted the tickets but hey ho there will be another time .Sorry not to be with you all.Have Fun:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Cheers Rob

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Whats the weather like there today folks ? Throwing it down today in SW Wales :helptitanic:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
No calls John, but signal has been bad today due to the weather.
Earthquake down your way last night at 8.40 pm !

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Thread closed and posts about 'Home now after stratford' moved to Link Removed

(Just to stop two threads about the same thing and to keep things neat....I like neat :ROFLMAO:)

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back