Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Why would you need to be a member of any club but this one???????????????????????????????????????????????????

OP
OP
Gunner29

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
??

Good question am already a member off the Caravan Club. Does that count?:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
we all join clubs for various reasons and can of course join as many as we can afford to, some give better value than others. It all depends what you are looking for. Fun has sufficient members for you to find a drinking buddy, sing along partner or soul mate. There are enough meets to keep you out and about most weeks, people to chat to in the chatroom and others to enjoy the day to day banter of the forum, Informative answers appear as if by magic to any query you care to post. Given all of that I would be surprised if discussion of another forum/club would be considered good form.

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
I was wondering the same thing Gunner, if only to use their rally site for the Bristol balloon festival, I have joined the caravan club but not used too many of there sites,but I see if you join it lasts a full year,not Jan to Dec.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It's a similar question as "Why do you shop at X as well as Y?".

If you (not anyone else) get value for money then why not?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Good morning, yes we are in the MCC, always choose fun rallies first, but find MCC can fill some in some of the gaps in our motorhome calender, they tend to have rallies at big events like Tall Ships and Balloon Festival in Bristol which if you have not been to would really recommend. They also tend to have rallies in convenient locations near to towns or places of interest so you don't need to move your motorhome.

It is a choice like Graham says sometimes its handy to shop in to places, have to say though Fun is always our first choice.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back