Motorbike Insurance (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
A friend of mine is finding it difficult to find a insurance company to cover his 250cc motorbike with more than 90 days continental cover,:cry:
Can any one recommend a company that will give cover with 180+days continental cover?:Smile:
Thanks in anticipation
Alan:thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
all insurance issued in uk or any other eu country as to give minimum cover for the full time of the policy throughout the eu.
cant say who,s best i just use the minimum on my dax .

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
as alan say all insuranc valid im with carol nash they do green card for 90 days . was with e bike (cheaper) but they would'nt cover maroc . mines 250 honda it was aboit £72 with ebike. :winky: stan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
When I lived in Uk,I always used eBike and found them superb,no problems at all and 365 days euro cover,when I moved to France permanently got proof of bonus,refund of unused cover so found them 100%.

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
I am also insured 365 days with e-Bike but concerned that they seem to be the only ones who do offer 365 day cover.

Last year's premium went up by over 30% despite no claims, changes in circumstances and the (low value) m/bike being a year older. I only want 3rd party too.

I am concerned because when I wanted the increase in premium explained and justified (by email as they are an e-insurance), I was completely ignored and no-one bothered to email me back. I therefore had no option other than to pay up and shut up. The fact that they seem to be the only 365 day covering company may have contributed to their lack of interest.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back