Motorbike Insurance

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by alan, Aug 12, 2013.

1. alan

alan Funster

A friend of mine is finding it difficult to find a insurance company to cover his 250cc motorbike with more than 90 days continental cover,:cry:
    Can any one recommend a company that will give cover with 180+days continental cover?:Smile:
    Thanks in anticipation
    Alan:thumb:

2. vwalan

vwalan Funster

all insurance issued in uk or any other eu country as to give minimum cover for the full time of the policy throughout the eu.
    cant say who,s best i just use the minimum on my dax .

3. voyagerstan

voyagerstan Read Only Funster

as alan say all insuranc valid im with carol nash they do green card for 90 days . was with e bike (cheaper) but they would'nt cover maroc . mines 250 honda it was aboit £72 with ebike. :Wink: stan

4. Baldeagle7470

Baldeagle7470 Funster

When I lived in Uk,I always used eBike and found them superb,no problems at all and 365 days euro cover,when I moved to France permanently got proof of bonus,refund of unused cover so found them 100%.

5. sciac2001

sciac2001 Funster

I am also insured 365 days with e-Bike but concerned that they seem to be the only ones who do offer 365 day cover.

Last year's premium went up by over 30% despite no claims, changes in circumstances and the (low value) m/bike being a year older. I only want 3rd party too.

I am concerned because when I wanted the increase in premium explained and justified (by email as they are an e-insurance), I was completely ignored and no-one bothered to email me back. I therefore had no option other than to pay up and shut up. The fact that they seem to be the only 365 day covering company may have contributed to their lack of interest.