Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2001
Hello everyone I am a 49 year old motor homer and also a foster carer as well as a full time builder, 2 years ago we received 3 young children into our care, a 6 week old baby girl a one year old boy and a two year old girl, now they are old enough to take out motor homing 2,3,4 year old I was wondering is there any other foster carers out there who love doing weekends away with there motorhome as we do.
Denbo.:Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Denbo
We don't foster now and haven't done for the past 3 years or so, when we did though the wee fella that was with us loved the caravan and the motorhome. Once on site he would get his bike out and cycle for ages meeting loads of folk and became a totally different wee boy as if he left his troubles at home.

We also took him on a four week holiday to France he was 8 our daughter 10 during that holiday he learned to swim ate snails and frogs legs and hopefully had an unforgettable time in his short but troubled life.

Sadly he had to move on but every time we see him he mentions the snails :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: one of the best holidays we ever had just seeing him smile for the full four weeks was worth it.

So keep up the good work I know its hard but the rewards are amazing when you see them smile.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
its nice to see foster carers doing something special with the children in their care.

Theres plenty of families that take the youngsters away and plenty of fun meets especially summertime to go to too

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back