Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I signed up with them for a couple of years when we were spending a lot of time in France and found them quite useful . They have a list of most aires in France many with photos and some reviews as well as GPS cordinates . If you have the all the aires in France guide as well ....between them you should have all the info you need . They also have a forum which was not very active at the time but the mood was more informative with less banter than FUN .
I did not renew simply because we now spend more time in other parts of Europe and the site only covers France .

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I joined it the first year but did not renew as there never seemed to be anything new on it. The info was useful for our first trip as we went to France having only had one weekend away in our van but if you are not in a rush for your first trip the info on here is much better.

OP
OP
camocam1

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Thanks for the input tripped over the site and as hopefully heading to France at end August for just 2 weeks as a tester for longer next year, been to France many times before but not with MH

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back