Free Member
Aug 23, 2015
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
i k now we've missed all the big continental motorhome shows, Düsseldorf in particular, but are there any smaller motorhome shows in Spain or even France that we can go to. We want to buy a new motorhome and fancy the layout with the French bed in the back and an elevating bed in the front.

Obviously we can see any amount of them on line and in catalogues but we would like to go and visit shows or dealers where we can walk round and see them before we buy. We know that the NECC show is coming up but many of the motorhome a are different on the continent to what they are in UK.

Any advice appreciated.

PS. We now live in Spain permanently.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
There is one in Alicante over two weekends in February.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Finnsgran

Finnsgran

Free Member
Aug 23, 2015
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
We may be in Australia then. I just want to walk round some motorhomes and get the feel of what I would like and dislike. Thanks though for your quick reply. Much appreciated.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Finnsgran

Finnsgran

Free Member
Aug 23, 2015
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
We are near Sorbas, Almeria. We are willing to travel though to see a good selection of motorhomes.

Upvote 0
Nov 28, 2010
Torrevieja, Spain
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip H720
Exp
December 2011
Hi have a look on this site, show on at the moment until the 18 th ,they have a lot more vans for sale than you see on web page , this is a professional company in purpose built premises quite a few of the staff speak english.
Broken Link Removed

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back