Motor Home Show Excel

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by RollingRog, Feb 16, 2012.

1. RollingRog

RollingRog Read Only Funster

:Sad:Went to the show at Excel today and was a bit disappointed:Sad: it was very quiet and there did not seem to be many accessory stalls, those that were there were scattered all over the place, no Hymer, no Burstner, not a patch on the NEC we went to a couple of years ago!

Rolling Rolling Rolling Keep Them Doggies Rolling:thumb:

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Well we have a big Fiamma stand there with loads of goodies and for the firrst time two new vans fully kitted out with Fiamma, one coachbuilt and one PVC.

Peter

3. Red Sonja

Red Sonja Funster

Yes I was disappopinted with no Hymers being there. I did see Burstners though. Nearly dropped through the floor with the price of £100K plus for the big gold elegance.

I did see your staff working hard Peter when I was there on Tuesday:Rofl1:

Sonja

4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

We have some lovely Pilotes there!

Peter

5. ROB1CHELSEA1

ROB1CHELSEA1 Funster

We're looking forward to the show and with less traffic on sunday our journey should only take forty minutes:thumb:

6. BritStops

BritStops Trader BritStop Owner

We went yesterday, courtesy of the very generous Detnor - thanks again for the tickets! :thumb:

Journey was smooth as smooth can be, straight off the M11 and great signposting to the ExCel, with parking conveniently under the venue (height restrictions though, so good job we went in the Kia Picanto, and not the Dethleffs!)

Not over busy inside, some traders saying it was the busiest day so far though. Quite spread out, but the venue was good for an indoor one, I thought.

Missed Peter on the Fiamma stand, but did chat with Gill on the JC stand about a Swift Escape which is now on our list of possible replacements for the old Dethleffs.

All in all not a bad day, and nice to have a show fairly close to home. Just a shame you can't camp out there. We might have even considered taking a stand ourselves then, despite the cost!

Anyway, on to the outdoor shows now!:BigGrin:

Steve