Motor home owners nearly (1 Viewer)

Aug 11, 2016
ipswich
Funster No
MH
Not sure
Exp
1 year
We collect our Kontiki at the beginning of september and this will be our first attempt at luxury camping. We like to spend time away from crowds of people and spend a lot of time walking in the countryside bird watching and photographing so we can now get earlier starts as we can stay the night at the place we want to visit. It will be a baptism of fire as like most things we do it will all be " ok lets go ". Looking forward to all the challenges, cock ups and the excitement of not knowing where we will end up.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag:Enjoy your trips when you get your van!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Enjoy your new MH , photography and bird watching,camping all go together ,I reach for my little bird book almost every trip out :WelcomeFlag:

OP
OP
mushy
Aug 11, 2016
ipswich
Funster No
MH
Not sure
Exp
1 year
Hi all you Funsters nice to see some friendly peeps. Jo662 in answer to your question the van in all its glory is a Fiat Ducato Swift Kontiki 14 Swb Jtd 640, if that means anything to any one. Have now started to buy a few things so we can prepare things to eat and drink. Loads of other things to sort out.

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi Mushy and welcome,enjoy your new van and adventures,Was in Kesgrave when I was amid,loved it!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back