LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Is anyone here a member? Having seen a previous post on Haven Holidays ( Thanks Stewart J) is it worth joining the motorhome Caravanners Club.

Last edited:
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Hollyberry, I've been a member of MCC for 2 years won't be renewing again this year , originally joined so I could get on there c/site at the Bristol Balloon fiesta as its just a cross the road from fiesta field. small mag each month not really a lot else.
Terry:sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
lots of haven holiday specials without joining mcc ..
mcc is ok if you like week end meets and holiday rallies give it a go may like it ..
it was not for us some groups were to clicky ..mind you that applies to all clubs :Eeek:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We have been members of the MCC for 8 years now. As has been said, it is not for everybody, but well worth joining for the Haven deal and for the fact that you can attend any of their rallies anywhere within the UK. We have attended rallies in many different areas and have been made most welcome.

Brisey.

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Hi, been a member for a few years just for the larger meetings such as the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, a good fireworks show at Mallory Park, jazz at Upton and the occasional local rally. The big rallies are well done and worth the money.

One group has recently closed, Severn Valley group has an emergency meeting in April to keep going, it isn't a format that suits everyone.
Then again a Funster meet probably wouldn't suit everyone, all of that drinking, eating, singing, whatever next.:roflmto:

Norman

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Joining!!!!!!!!!

Case of Damn you, Autocorrect. Sooooo glad it was nothing worse :ROFLMAO:

5787020499_09a401a5a4.jpg

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
I'm in MCC.
Not a patch on fun, but really depends on the group your with and the people on the rally at the time.
Useful as they are out at least twice a month in summer and monthly in winter.
There re some bargains there. But can also be repetitive.

Give it a try for a year and see how you get on.

Peter

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Hollyberry, I've been a member of MCC for 2 years won't be renewing again this year , originally joined so I could get on there c/site at the Bristol Balloon fiesta as its just a cross the road from fiesta field. small mag each month not really a lot else.
Terry:sin:

You got a mag I was a member for 2 years never ever saw a monthly mag at all...

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
c/club do similar deals at haven resorts ok of season or if you have kids.Good value wouldent go near the place otherwise.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
mcc

ive been a member on and off for 22 years ,and yes they have rallies every month or sometimes more and always been made welcome to all rallies ,but i feel as a lot of people is it really worth the money?.ive been a member of fun now for 3 years in june and had a ball at every meet we have been too so value for money its funsters every time .but i was keen to try other clubs when we first started motorhoming,now we only use caravan and camping club club, funsters,and mcc,till my membership runs out .hope this helps:thumb:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
:thumb::thumb:
MCC IS GOOD FOR MEETS IF YOU DON'T WAN'T TO TRAVEL LONG DISTANCES TO A MEET. PEOPLE ARE NORMALY FRENDLY ENOUGH BUT LIKE FUN AND OTHER GROUPS OF MOTORHOMERS YOU HAVE YOUR CLICKS.WORTH THE MONEY I WOULD SAY YES.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Are you a member of the Northern Group :thumb:

:thumb::thumb:
MCC IS GOOD FOR MEETS IF YOU DON'T WAN'T TO TRAVEL LONG DISTANCES TO A MEET. PEOPLE ARE NORMALY FRENDLY ENOUGH BUT LIKE FUN AND OTHER GROUPS OF MOTORHOMERS YOU HAVE YOUR CLICKS.WORTH THE MONEY I WOULD SAY YES.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
cruiser

been a member for some years now.meet some fruitcakes.but like most clubs.we have had some really good times.but the really good thing about them.is the good info.about where to go when abroard.and the best people to book with.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back