Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I've just received an e-mail regarding [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YLcmL0Pc10"]this wonderful piece of film[/ame]...

.....Just had to share it with you wildlife fans...........Griff :thumb:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I saw this some time ago but it is always nice but sad to watch again.

I have been watching a lot of debates between atheists and theologians over the last 2-3 days. One thing that this brings up is that a lot of theologians say that only humans are capable of compassion or empathy. I think this shoots that argument down in flames.

Beautiful film.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Sad:Oh Popeye. How grateful I am that you put that on..... like you say so sad but so beautiful at the same time.... Can't stop crying at the moment....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
:Sad:Oh Popeye. How grateful I am that you put that on..... like you say so sad but so beautiful at the same time.... Can't stop crying at the moment....

Joy, get a grip girl, or I'll come up there and set a mole trap on-yer-lawn. :winky:

Hows the [STRIKE]bike[/STRIKE] trike sale going, I'd love to buy it but I've just sunk all my money into our retirement cottage in the New Forest, you'll have to come see next time you're down.

Wild life like you wouldn't believe, well unless of course you've been here before, but deer in the garden almost tame. So pop down we'll have some venison........:winky:.. Griff

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Would have been a happier outcome if the pussy hadn`t killed the muvver in the first place.... :RollEyes::winky::ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I think it is now going to starve to death

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
its amazing how we attach human emotion to wild animals,in the film we see the big cat kill the mother,then protect the baby from another predator,and we automaticly assume that the cat is showing compassion or empathy towards the baby, when in fact its protecting its food source from another predator,or could be saving it for its own young to kill?
who knows without seeing a follow up when the cat has eaten the mother,and also eaten the baby as a light lunch??
wild animals act on instinct,and in this case the baby will become food,its nature:Doh:

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
The last few words of the commentary before the video was cut off rather suggested the youngster was about to pop his clogs.:cry:

Steve

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Another one I Couldnt Believe

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM"]Battle at Kruger - YouTube[/ame]

Its old but well worth watching .Bloody Amazing.

Campercaillie

Free Member
Jun 23, 2012
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 620
Exp
-
The last few words of the commentary before the video was cut off rather suggested the youngster was about to pop his clogs.:cry:

Steve

I saw the full programme some time ago, and yes, the little baboon died when it succumbed to the overnight cold and was abandoned by the leopard. Nevertheless, a quite exceptional peep into the wonderful world of wildlife. We're spoilt in UK with the quality of BBC's wildlife productions, and with the advent of high-speed photography it's getting even better. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back