Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
image.jpg
Winnie passed her MOT which we put her in for a couple of months early in case we needed to order parts from America. So relieved and delighted. Our bargain basement old girl is a bit of a treasure it would seem. It was worth losing a couple of months off the previous MOT for the peace of mind we now have knowing our trip to Poland can go ahead without a hitch. Excited now. Go Winnie! You beauty!

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Looking good from where i am,"Go Winnie! You beauty"
Don't tell everyone, but being as i am never going to grow up,i would fit an air compressor,aquire some "Air horns" from a British Rail 55 Deltic and get them mounted. One prolonged blast from them,would ensure unimpeded progress wherever you were headed,think of the savings on brake linings LOL. Miles of smiles and happy miles to.(Air con as well,just spotted it)
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Good news and I hope you have a great trip to Poland! Keep us up to date if you can would love to see photos!

OP
OP
Cat53
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Hi.
Looking good from where i am,"Go Winnie! You beauty"
Don't tell everyone, but being as i am never going to grow up,i would fit an air compressor,aquire some "Air horns" from a British Rail 55 Deltic and get them mounted. One prolonged blast from them,would ensure unimpeded progress wherever you were headed,think of the savings on brake linings LOL. Miles of smiles and happy miles to.(Air con as well,just spotted it)
Tea Bag

Now that is just the sort of thing Steve would like to do.....not to save the brake linings, just to scare the bejeezus out of idiotic drivers!! :ROFLMAO:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hope you are going to do a blog with lots of photos of your trip to Poland. Its quite different to the usual places. Enjoy your trip.

ColinandDawn

Free Member
Feb 20, 2012
England
Funster No
MH
Home Brew
Exp
Yes
@ColinandDawn Don't mean to hijack but how was your first trip in your 'Winnie' or did I miss a thread?(y)

Hello @Anthea M

Thank you for thinking of us...

Sad to report I was not fit to leave the house - and not allowed even to camp on the drive for the weekend. It is what it is. I have to be patient.

Anyway, Next Bank Holiday Dawn will be with our daughter at the birth of another grandchild so it's just me and my carer. We shall see...

Regards,

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry to hear that @ColinandDawn you were so looking forward to your first trip away.hope it is soon and congratulations about your imminent grandchild!(y)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
@Cat53 when are you planning to travel to Poland? We are considering going.

OP
OP
Cat53
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
@Cat53 when are you planning to travel to Poland? We are considering going.

We will be in Poland in July, just in time for my son and granddaughters birthday. Think there will be a lot of partying with the Polish family! Hic. :cheers::drink::wine:

OP
OP
Cat53
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Hello @Anthea M

Thank you for thinking of us...

Sad to report I was not fit to leave the house - and not allowed even to camp on the drive for the weekend. It is what it is. I have to be patient.

Anyway, Next Bank Holiday Dawn will be with our daughter at the birth of another grandchild so it's just me and my carer. We shall see...

Regards,

Your time will come. Similar thing happened to us. Got our van in September sorted bits and bobs out mechanically and then I was diagnosed with cancer. Had op which meant recoup erating and no lifting for three months. Then lots of rain, but we finally managed to get out and about. Just enjoy dreaming for now. It will happen. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back