MOT in Huddersfield

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by albertbooy, Jul 5, 2010.

1. albertbooy

albertbooy Read Only Funster

Hi
    Our motorhome Deethlefs Advantage T 6951 is stored at Albion Storage Huddersfield and will require it's first MOT. I will not be in a postion to take it for it's first MOT :Sad: when due and was hoping someone could direct me to an approved reliable MOT center that could assist me. I spoke to Albion Storage who said that as long as we give approval to the MOT center via a letter to them they will allow the MOT center to pick up the motohome to do the work. They did suggest Lowdhams who unfortunately don't do MOT's.
    Any advise and help woyuld be greatful:thumb:

Thanks
    Terry

2. wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad Read Only Funster

What about Richard Baldwin Motorhomes down at Copley (Elland)?

It's a few years since I lived up that way, but it's what occurred to me straight off.

3. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Make sure whoever you engage has sufficiant Insurance cover, or you notify your insures of the plan and get cover yourself:thumb:
    Geo

4. Mizar

Mizar Read Only Funster

Hi you could try Spen Valley Motorhomes they are based just outside Dewsbury, W Yorks Service & MOTs habitation checks etc i took mine there for its first service and first habitation check after they were reccommended to me. just been back and had the engine management module fitted the one you can turn off and change the settings fab bit of kit. The chap is called Martin really helpful he offered to pick it up and drop it off for me if i was struggling to get it there.

Ged