Free Member
Jun 25, 2013
lowestoft
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
9 years
hello everybody is anybody going to morocco in jan 2014 if so could you please let me know how i go about it i dont mind going in a convoy it would be for 2 to 3 months from january i would like any feed back much apprecaited marjohn:Smile:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Lots of us are going but as yet way too early to make final plans I would be surprised if anyone starts committing to dates till mid November at least
Our loose plans are depart Leeds 27 December then who knows what will happen

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Marjohn... There are several threads already running, including one's where you have posted and been answered. I posted a link to a page that gave all the basic info that we obtained on our 2013 trip...
There is not much else that has not already been posted here on Motorhome fun.
Many people, us included, make final decisions nearer the time.. Lots are planning to go and closer the time you will see more info being posted...

Are you reading all the info ??? :thumb:
Click the link here below.........

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyr7vha0a12eadv/Morocco getting there info.rtf

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
JIM...
I think this is in the wrong place !!!
Not a technical matter.

Marjohn, you have placed this under "Fiat base chassis"......

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
This extra thread is going to cause confusion. We now have two threads with the same title. Better if we just keep to the previous Morocco 2014 thread in my opinion.
Marjohn - It would take hours to think of every question that might possibly be asked although Tonka has had a good go at it (see his link above). there is so much information about Morocco already on the 2013 and 2014 threads.
You need to spend the time and read through it. By all means ask specific questions after you have done that if something is not clear or hasn't been covered.
Everyone who has been to Morocco will try and help but a blanket question such as the one at the start of this thread might not be the best way to get that help.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back