Moroccan funsters in Portugal/Spain & France 2016 (1 Viewer)

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Absolutely loving Spain, a few more pics of our drive today and a couple from yesterday

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Oops sorry, from the bottom, after Albarracin we took the 1512 to Molina de Aragon pic is A202 Monasterio de Piedra next stopped at the Aire at Agreda. Today a fantastic drive and pics from Ona lovely place again, last pic from the view point just before
Lanestona, this a great aire in a great place,

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Great pics Dave

Weve stopped twice at Agreda nice town
Hi Marc & Sam we read your comments on camper contact which was one of the reasons we stopped there, great place to stop, thanks. Also ended up parking next to someone we we met in Silves,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Hi Marc & Sam we read your comments on camper contact which was one of the reasons we stopped there, thanks.

It is good to read the reviews. We have followed a few funsters on camper contact, Marc and Sam @horshamjack, also Steve n Sue Billingham, @Theonlysue and @campa cola.

Zumaia tomorrow, then San Sebastian.

How's your weather Dave n Maggie? Wet here at Lekteitio today but been lucky overall since Portugal. Rain mainly overnight - now - and only taken brolleys out once.

See you all on the road.

Happy Travels

Darren n Lynne

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Hi Darren n Lynne I think our weather will be pretty much like yours as only up the coast at Laredo, slight panic whilst driving as couldn't remember which was the wiper switch lol .
Maggie says hello

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Youve only got three weeks before you are supposed to be in Hartlepool Dave. Better get your skates on!
What's the rush lol ??? will be there, Looking forward to meeting up again Mike & Gwen had a great time last year although I think Maggie might be stuck in Edinburgh.

OP
OP
horshamjack
Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Well we are in Saarburg at the moment, a fantastic place, I came here to a site in Germany because I had a feeling watching the footie today I would meet quite a few pro Welsh:LOL: anyways enough of the footie:cry:
Video I took after the match today

OP
OP
horshamjack
Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
We got pulled over by a motorcycle cop near Strasburg a few days ago! had to follow him to a motorway service station where they had a section of carpark cordoned off, they seemed to be only pulling foreign vehicles over mostly lorries and scanned them like in Morocco, told me they were looking for explosives guns etc!! after the scan they came back with a xray pic with circles of areas to search mines was full of circles:LOL:
cops couldn't believe how much booze was in the van lol,
DSCN4575.JPG
DSCN4576.JPG

Just an heads up incase anyone thinking of taking their shotgun over to do bit of partridge shooting;)

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Been in Bilbao now for a couple of days with friends from London and the weathers cr@p, oh well suppose better get use to it as heading back to the UK Wednesday :-(

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Done San Sebastian today Dave.
Showers a few times. One heavy.

Managed to avoid them but it cost us a few glasses of vino tinto and a few pinchos!

Better monday onwards.

OP
OP
horshamjack
Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Well after 247 days and 9000+ miles we are at City Europe!
Tomorrow we will be back in blighty, planning already for when we leave in Sept,
We've had a smashing time, the highlight being with all the funsters and new friends at Tafroute, hope to catch up with you again next year in Maroc,
Be Lucky and safe travels everyone,
Marc and Sam

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Ditto Marc. I see your Rugby team are getting slaughtered again. Engerland now ranked 2nd best team in the world after hammering the convicts on their own turf, twice in succession.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back