Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
nmornin all,at least its not rainin here at Shotton Paper Mill at Deeside,all in all it might be a good day,been waiting to tip for 15hrs,the mill is is full,i hope this weather improves for the bank hols,i might be able to do some wild campin in the lakes,any way av a safe day all you drivin out there,if imeet any funsters on the road,i will giv you a flash and wave you past.all the best.,,,,THE BANDIT:thumb::Cool:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Morning Bandit

No rain in bolton this morning but we had quite a bit during the night
have a nice day:thumb:

billy

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
For a change its dry here in Kent. Im on my way to Peterborough later to join the Funsters so no doubt it will rain then:cry:

Have a good day all.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Morning all, the suns shining here in London so we will bring it with us to Peterborough later this afternoon:thumb:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
nmornin all,at least its not rainin here at Shotton Paper Mill at Deeside,all in all it might be a good day,been waiting to tip for 15hrs,the mill is is full,i hope this weather improves for the bank hols,i might be able to do some wild campin in the lakes,any way av a safe day all you drivin out there,if imeet any funsters on the road,i will giv you a flash and wave you past.all the best.,,,,THE BANDIT:thumb::Cool:

Morning Bandit, next time you come to Deeside fetch your rod with you, you might pull a few Fluke out of the river whilst your waiting to drop your load!!

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Just woke up to a lovely day on a site in Ulverston in the South Lakes. Clear skies and no wind (we are in a disused quarry). Lovely site with very friendly staff and some of the best toilet/shower blocks we have seen. The weather for the drive home to Southampton on Sunday doesn't look very appealing but hey anybody heading home just take it easy and drive safely.

Hope Peterborough picks up for funsters down there.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Just woke up to a lovely day on a site in Ulverston in the South Lakes. Clear skies and no wind (we are in a disused quarry). Lovely site with very friendly staff and some of the best toilet/shower blocks we have seen.

My chum Terry's campsite, probably one of the best. If you had clear skies at night, you'd get one of the best views of the stars of anywhere in the country - no light pollution.

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
where are you

Morning Southampton,which site where you on in Ulverston,I know of the Bardsea site,i only live across the bay,i will go down onto the promenade and wave to you.Did you get up to the Saltpot,a magnificent veiw on clear day.Ulverston is a good base for getting round the lakes.All the best,and have a safe drive home:thumb:

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Yes it was the Bardsea Leisure site, sorry I didn't reply sooner but we got on the road by 9.30 and drove through that terrible weather, still, didn't get any problems and all home safe and sound. Probably be back in a fortnight or so (my mother is in a care home in Barrow so visit her frequently)

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
My chum Terry's campsite, probably one of the best. If you had clear skies at night, you'd get one of the best views of the stars of anywhere in the country - no light pollution.

It is an excellent site and well protected from the elements. You are spot on about the stars on a clear night. You could be a thousand miles from civilisation. It is our third time there and we will be going back.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back