mornin all

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bandit, Apr 27, 2012.

1. bandit

bandit Funster

nmornin all,at least its not rainin here at Shotton Paper Mill at Deeside,all in all it might be a good day,been waiting to tip for 15hrs,the mill is is full,i hope this weather improves for the bank hols,i might be able to do some wild campin in the lakes,any way av a safe day all you drivin out there,if imeet any funsters on the road,i will giv you a flash and wave you past.all the best.,,,,THE BANDIT:thumb::Cool:

• Like Like x 3
  2. billy

billy Read Only Funster

Morning Bandit

No rain in bolton this morning but we had quite a bit during the night
    have a nice day:thumb:

billy

3. Red Sonja

Red Sonja Funster

For a change its dry here in Kent. Im on my way to Peterborough later to join the Funsters so no doubt it will rain then:cry:

Have a good day all.

Sonja

4. ROB1CHELSEA1

ROB1CHELSEA1 Funster

Morning all, the suns shining here in London so we will bring it with us to Peterborough later this afternoon:thumb:

5. Nirvanauk

Nirvanauk Funster

Morning, brilliant sunshine here looking over loch lomond. Fab! Just about to head south down to York and home.

6. Gooney

Gooney Funster

Morning Bandit, next time you come to Deeside fetch your rod with you, you might pull a few Fluke out of the river whilst your waiting to drop your load!!

7. Southampton

Southampton Funster Life Member

Just woke up to a lovely day on a site in Ulverston in the South Lakes. Clear skies and no wind (we are in a disused quarry). Lovely site with very friendly staff and some of the best toilet/shower blocks we have seen. The weather for the drive home to Southampton on Sunday doesn't look very appealing but hey anybody heading home just take it easy and drive safely.

Hope Peterborough picks up for funsters down there.

8. pepper386

pepper386 Funster

1. well here in west wales ( Cardigan bay ) its been raining all night it looks like its in for the day no gaps in the cloud :Sad::Sad:

• Like Like x 1
  9. wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad Read Only Funster

My chum Terry's campsite, probably one of the best. If you had clear skies at night, you'd get one of the best views of the stars of anywhere in the country - no light pollution.

10. bandit

bandit Funster

where are you

Morning Southampton,which site where you on in Ulverston,I know of the Bardsea site,i only live across the bay,i will go down onto the promenade and wave to you.Did you get up to the Saltpot,a magnificent veiw on clear day.Ulverston is a good base for getting round the lakes.All the best,and have a safe drive home:thumb:

11. Southampton

Yes it was the Bardsea Leisure site, sorry I didn't reply sooner but we got on the road by 9.30 and drove through that terrible weather, still, didn't get any problems and all home safe and sound. Probably be back in a fortnight or so (my mother is in a care home in Barrow so visit her frequently)

12. Southampton

It is an excellent site and well protected from the elements. You are spot on about the stars on a clear night. You could be a thousand miles from civilisation. It is our third time there and we will be going back.