More useful bits and bobs on Ebay ... (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Some more bits and bobs on Ebay which may be useful in a motorhome:

Useful little pouch (NOT for posing!):
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Holders for bits and bobs:
Broken Link Removed
$_1.JPG

'Pimp your ride' piping:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Seat side-hanging storage pouches:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Pair of useful clips/sunglasses holders:
GREY
: Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

BLACK: Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Seat back 'helper' handle and seat back hooks:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Seat back hooks:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Alternative seat hooks:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Little 'nets'

Broken Link Removed
$_1.JPG

Cable clamps/holders:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Cable holders - coloured:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

bunny ears:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Umbrella/stick etc holder (would be good for French sticks!):
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Change holder/dispenser:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
You have been busy,,some useful stuff there,,,thanks,,BUSBY.

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
(y) Just bought a couple o little items.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Burstner A Class
Exp
Jan.2014
Somewhere in PRC there's a bloke, (has to be a bloke) who isn't allowed home until he's thought of piece of useless stuff that somebody, somewhere , will want.

That blokes been busy.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Those bunny ears things look useful, the trouble is, those stick on pads never hold when it gets hot, or just fail with time.
The French stick holder is hilarious.
And the bag that hangs from the vent grid will have only one consequence - new vent grid required!
That whole collection will have taken you some time, Minxy. Bored?

Feb 9, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
IH Oregon R
Exp
If it so cheap coming from China with no postage cost it is probably of great quality!

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Those bunny ears things look useful, the trouble is, those stick on pads never hold when it gets hot, or just fail with time.
The French stick holder is hilarious.
And the bag that hangs from the vent grid will have only one consequence - new vent grid required!
That whole collection will have taken you some time, Minxy. Bored?
No not bored, I just came across them whilst looking for something else and thought I'd put them on here.

If you don't like them no-one's making you by them, but I thought they would be useful and solve problems like trailing cables etc, somewhere to put toffee wrappers ... and French sticks - could be adapted to carry them on a bicycle! None of the items are expensive so nothing really lost if they don't last forever I thought the coin holder would be useful for bridge tolls, parking money, and especially the seat hook/handle for those with mobility issues, or just the seat back hooks for things like dog leads etc which are always needed but often not easy to find a 'home' for!

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
There's some more curious stuff on the mobile holder link: :whistle:

Broken Link Removed

$_12.JPG

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
No not bored, I just came across them whilst looking for something else and thought I'd put them on here.

If you don't like them no-one's making you by them, but I thought they would be useful and solve problems like trailing cables etc, somewhere to put toffee wrappers ... and French sticks - could be adapted to carry them on a bicycle! None of the items are expensive so nothing really lost if they don't last forever I thought the coin holder would be useful for bridge tolls, parking money, and especially the seat hook/handle for those with mobility issues, or just the seat back hooks for things like dog leads etc which are always needed but often not easy to find a 'home' for!
Yes, my wife would really find the coin holder useful when we go through the tolls -- she often drops her purse and then panics that she's dropped it through the door when we drive off! (she often has to open the door to reach the coin slot, either she's a diddy or I don't know the width of our van). She is a diddy. I was only poking fun at you, they do look interesting items.

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
Excellent: many thanks. I can find umpteen uses for the cable holders both at home and in the van and I like the little pockets that hang from the heater vents. The cab shelf in front of the passenger is always full of stuff so these would spresd it about a bit.

Well spotted !

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Good selection @Minxy Girl .... I like the seat back hooks and I'm sure the girlies will like the bunny ears....

Take no notice of those spoilsports...:rolleyes: Without you we would have nothing to spend our money on....:) (y)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Excellent little bits and bobs. Most of those are extremely useful and when someone finds a good idea, isn't brilliant that they are happy to share them rather than keep them secret.
When these items get to the motorhome shows they'll put a tenner on them and watch them sell out every day. OK, may not be the quality that will last a millennium but at around a quid, who's worried about that?

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Oh dear............Ohhhh dear oh dear .................:):):)
I assume the 'nipple' protectors won't fit you either Charlie! :LOL:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
A few more bits:

Silicone snack bag closers:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Sink sponge etc holder:
Broken Link Removed
$_1.JPG

Little silicone men ...
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Pan lid holders/hooks:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Knife sharpener:
Broken Link Removed
$_1.JPG

Sun shades for sat nav/tablet:
Broken Link Removed
$_57.JPG

Broken Link Removed
$_1.JPG

and finally .... container to hold ........ 2 eggs!
Broken Link Removed
$_1.JPG

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I bought a couple of the sat nav/tablet sun shades (5" and 7") and they are really good and fit perfectly, I also got one of the little 'bags' (1st item) which is great ... how they can make them so cheap I don't know ... I'm gonna get a few more for the cars too.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I'm with @Charlie on this one, don't like plastic clutter

Straight to landfill?

Bit like marmite?!
Eh? :confused:

Not sure why you think it would be straight to landfill ... :rolleyes: I don't like stuff going to waste either so don't get it just for the sake of it.

No one's forcing you to buy stuff but some of it IS useful such as the sun shades for sat navs, the little hanging 'bags' etc. (y)

... I bet you're tempted by the little yellow ducks though! :D

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
The little silicone men pan lid holder- uppers make me laugh. Sadly I don't need any as my pans have a lip in the lid. Great idea by someone.

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
Eh? :confused:

Not sure why you think it would be straight to landfill ... :rolleyes: I don't like stuff going to waste either so don't get it just for the sake of it.

No one's forcing you to buy stuff but some of it IS useful such as the sun shades for sat navs, the little hanging 'bags' etc. (y)

... I bet you're tempted by the little yellow ducks though! :D
Honest I don't like clutter
Things like this in our house just end up in landfill, which is a waste so we avoid , dare I say , pointless clutter.

But I do have my fair share of pointless buys that also end up in landfill, so I am not without blame. Aldi seems to be the main source for this, I buy but don't really need:whistle:

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
Honest I don't like clutter

:whistle:

I'm trying to reorganise the storage in our van so have been looking at ideas online. There are some fascinating photos, with really good ideas here, for example . If you don't like clutter, or are a minimalist camper, then look away now as some of the things people feel they have to carry are amazing !

Broken Link Removed

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
I'm trying to reorganise the storage in our van so have been looking at ideas online. There are some fascinating photos, with really good ideas here, for example . If you don't like clutter, or are a minimalist camper, then look away now as some of the things people feel they have to carry are amazing !
:)
Broken Link Removed
Arghhhh,:)

madgeD

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Cleveland
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 2005
Im waiting for one of these to come I think it will be very useful

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Im waiting for one of these to come I think it will be very useful
Ooooooo ... likey muchly!!!!! Let us know when you get it and ahve 'tested' it out as I might get one (or two, or three) for hubby's various sets of keys as he's forever putting them down and forgetting where! :D

Jun 20, 2011
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2015
We have got a coin sorter which is very useful at the tolls, saves time and makes sure you use up the Euro change we were collecting

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back