More Praise Of Schaudt And Udo Lang

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Techno, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Techno

Techno Funster Life Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. movan

movan Funster Life Member

upload_2015-6-8_17-18-10.png

:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Manic

Manic Funster

I second that, very helpfull when I had a problem.

4. Moodybrook

Moodybrook Funster

You were lucky ! the only component that has failed me in my mickey mouse van was German. I have given up on them responding but I am treating it as a game now to see just how long it takes, if ever.
    Bit like my sons BMW had a saga with that too.

Please note I have been very polite as we have just returned from a trip thro their country and got on great with everyone we were in contact with. Riesling halbetrocken, Wunderbar !

5. JeanLuc

JeanLuc Funster

If you need a Schaudt manual, most of them are available in the Schaudt download section, without needing to contact Udo. The website is in German but not difficult to work out. You have to filter the model you want the document for then when you select the right one, it will ask for an email. You will get an email containing a link that will download your document.
    http://www.schaudt-gmbh.de./de/service-support/downloads.php

6. steviebouy

steviebouy Funster

Hear, hear!! Well said Techno100. Our EBL220 and DT200 control panel developed a fault whilst touring Suffolk recently. The relay in the EBL was clicking on and off continually and thus shutting the 12v system down completely randomly. We had to return home and spend time trying to work out what the problem was. I had expected to find that mice had chewed the wires from the panel to the EBL letting them short together. However as no obvious fault could be found Udo was consulted and duly provided me with some checks I could carry out. As this proved fruitless, the EBL and DT panel was returned to Schaudt in Germany where it was repaired very quickly and economically and returned to me. The problem was found to be the "front" of the control panel (I guess the 12v key) which was replaced. My compliments to Udo and his colleagues at Schaudt. Thanks also to JeanLuc for constantly reminding me that Udo is the man!
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  7. peterc10

peterc10 Funster

Another one here with praise for Udo Lang. Contacted him twice about our EBL and quick and informative answers both times.