More Praise Of Schaudt And Udo Lang (1 Viewer)

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
As this forum search shows
Broken Link Removed

I can only add to others praise of Udo.
I had cause to email him yesterday and I got the reply I needed first thing this morning.
So if you have a question about your Bloc or need a manual perhaps, don't be afraid to pop him a line.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
upload_2015-6-8_17-18-10.png

:confused:

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I second that, very helpfull when I had a problem.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
You were lucky ! the only component that has failed me in my mickey mouse van was German. I have given up on them responding but I am treating it as a game now to see just how long it takes, if ever.
Bit like my sons BMW had a saga with that too.

Please note I have been very polite as we have just returned from a trip thro their country and got on great with everyone we were in contact with. Riesling halbetrocken, Wunderbar !

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
If you need a Schaudt manual, most of them are available in the Schaudt download section, without needing to contact Udo. The website is in German but not difficult to work out. You have to filter the model you want the document for then when you select the right one, it will ask for an email. You will get an email containing a link that will download your document.
Broken Link Removed

steviebouy

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Pucklechurch, Bristol BS16 9SE, UK
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since July 2011!
Hear, hear!! Well said Techno100. Our EBL220 and DT200 control panel developed a fault whilst touring Suffolk recently. The relay in the EBL was clicking on and off continually and thus shutting the 12v system down completely randomly. We had to return home and spend time trying to work out what the problem was. I had expected to find that mice had chewed the wires from the panel to the EBL letting them short together. However as no obvious fault could be found Udo was consulted and duly provided me with some checks I could carry out. As this proved fruitless, the EBL and DT panel was returned to Schaudt in Germany where it was repaired very quickly and economically and returned to me. The problem was found to be the "front" of the control panel (I guess the 12v key) which was replaced. My compliments to Udo and his colleagues at Schaudt. Thanks also to JeanLuc for constantly reminding me that Udo is the man!
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back